Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Bhavik

Lg magic remote fixing

Question

Hello fellas I have lg 55 lb6500 3d smart tv I am looking for way to fix the on/off button of magic remote of the tv except this button remote is working well if any one can help me fixing this problem by video or any thing else

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Similar Tagged Content

• By Youssef Mohamed
      My version is 4.10.4 which says it's the latest to my uhd tv .. I have a problem that picture is faster than sound and I only have option to increase the amount which make it worse .. anyone knows a way that the siftware gives me an option to make this value like -5 or something to have correct lip sync ?
      I use internal speakers.

• By Haitham Rabie
      Hello world,

I need  to show a web page in my LG 43LH5700 through HTML page this page containing (JS+CSS) connected to the screen through Ethernet cable only , but this web page should be able to refresh its content every
      2 minutes... 
      Can somebody help me?
      Do I need to buy a small PC for that ??
      -Do you know some application able to do this?
       Thanks

• By Braulio Cesar Holtz Ribeiro
      I'm developing an app for LG WebOS, and at one point I load the content dynamically, ajax, and with it also appears the input for search. It turns out that even with the input focused, the keyboard does not appear. Is there a Javascript method to call the virtual keyboard?
      Fixed
    • By andy31
      Hi,
      I have following LG Smart TV :
      Model: 42LM620T-ZE (Software version: 04.62.12  ;  SDK Version: 02.08)
      Does my TV have webOS ??
      It was purchased in summer 2012 so I know its quite old now.
      Also how to check if this TV has Netcast (perhaps 3.0 or  4.0) ??
      Let me know.