• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Bhavik

Lg magic remote fixing

Question

Hello fellas I have lg 55 lb6500 3d smart tv I am looking for way to fix the on/off button of magic remote of the tv except this button remote is working well if any one can help me fixing this problem by video or any thing else

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By andy31
      Hi,
      I have following LG Smart TV :
      Model: 42LM620T-ZE (Software version: 04.62.12  ;  SDK Version: 02.08)
      Does my TV have webOS ??
      It was purchased in summer 2012 so I know its quite old now.
      Also how to check if this TV has Netcast (perhaps 3.0 or  4.0) ??
      Let me know.
    • By Ricardas
      Hello, I have been enjoying my OLED B6 WebOS 3.0 model for half year. Just out of the sudden my two Windows machines with LG SmartShare app cannot discover my TV anymore. So I can still stream movies if I go to my TV Photos and Videos app and it detects my computer media service(s), so I can select desired video and watch it. However I cannot start streaming from my two Windows 10 computers - each computer detects another one, however TV is not detected, I cannot right click on video file in SmartShare app and find TV set under "Play to" menu.
      My TV and main PC have wired connection with my router, another Windows machine is laptop with WIFI only. I have tried to disable/enable TV's wired and wifi internet settings... no luck ;-/

Any hints?..
    • By Panday Amit Ray
      Hi
      I cant find Amazon Prime App for my LG TV 49LH576T  in LG Content Store. Is there any alternative  way to install this app on my tv?
    • By Krzysztof Nowacki
      I have xbox one x. When i connect controler from console over USB cable to LG, tv restart and restart and restart...~
      This is important issue. Same when connect to USB 3.0 port. Tv not working and restrting continous...please fix it bug.