Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

João Gouveia

Headphones bluetooth compatible with LG sound sync

Question

Hi,

I have a Led 4K 43UH620V. I want to buy an headphone wireless that is compatible with this model (I read that only models with the LG Sound Sync will do). Also I read here in this Forum that the HBS 700, 730 and 800 are compatible with LG sound sync but I also read that some people that chose one of this models didn't work. Did something change, did LG launch newer models, as these are descontinued? Many thanks. Best Regards.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Question: Power on/off sound (melody)

Hi, M y TV (SK8000) started to play a short melody whenever I turn it on/off, I can't find anything in the settings that controls it, any idea how I disable it? It seems to start after I connected an Onkyo receiver to the TV via the HDMI ARC port, but I am not sure. I also entered to the IN_START and EZ_ADJUST menus but didn't change anything... Any ideas? Thx.

in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Question: spacebar on wireless keyboard changes language

Hello Forum Friends   I have attached a wireless keyboard to my LG Smart Tv, and when I am in for instance in the web browser and typing something in the URL field each time I hit the spacebar it changes my language. I have english and danish as the two keyboard choices. I cannot not chose english, it is greyed out. So I cannot run just danish. However if I unmark the danish in chose keyboards in the settings menu and run just english keyboard, the spacebar still does not work. Anybody have a solution to fix this problem. I have looked in the webbrowser settings and of course the settings menu, to no avail. I have tried another wireless keyboard without luck.   Thankyou for your assistance.  

• Philips HUE Sync app

It would be amazing to be able to use the Philips HUE and synchronize the lights with the video and audio of the LG TV. Thanks

in LG webOS Wish List

• Question: LG smart tv and acces point PocketCube Huawei. Are they compatible?

Hello everyone, I'm having issues connecting my smart tv LG to the acces point huawei PocketCube (a SIM card modem/router) (https://www.tre.it/prodotti/pocketcube-4glte) the tv sees it, when I insert the password the tv tells me that it wasn’t possible to join the network. I tried to connect via WPS and WPS-PIN, to no avail. do you have any clues on how I can make them work together? Thankssss

• Question: Sound Problem in apps

Hi guys since i updated to 5.80.10 can't use any apps , well apps are working but all apps have a glitch,buzzing,distorted i thought its only Gamestreams but i tried TvCast same problem Youtube,Netflix all of them have the same sound issue, Tv works fine on normal programs tv is 43UJ701V . I did a reset to factory thing works fine for about 10 min then the problem is back , so i can't watch anything Twitch,Youtube,Netflix nothing .

• Similar Tagged Content

• By DenisD
      I have a 43LJ5500 and want use headphones while watching the TV. There is no 3.5mm Port. I can get to the Sound Out menu but it won’t fine the LG Tone wireless headphones that I just bought for this purpose. Am I just missing something, or does this TV not support wireless headphones?
    • By csantosnet
      Hi.

Just bought a LG UH605V TV. I want to easily connect wireless headphones because using the jack in the rear is not easy for me (TV too close to the wall). What Sound Sync headphones can I buy that are compatible with this TV? Or is there another solution?

Thank you.