Quantcast

Headphones bluetooth compatible with LG sound sync

João Gouveia

Question

Hi,

I have a Led 4K 43UH620V. I want to buy an headphone wireless that is compatible with this model (I read that only models with the LG Sound Sync will do). Also I read here in this Forum that the HBS 700, 730 and 800 are compatible with LG sound sync but I also read that some people that chose one of this models didn't work. Did something change, did LG launch newer models, as these are descontinued? Many thanks. Best Regards.

• Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By News Reporter
      One of the major trends in consumer electronics, the ‘personalized user experience’ is something LG TV owners get to enjoy every day thanks to the abundance of convenient, customizable features and lifestyle services accessible via LG’s webOS platform.
      Since its launch in 2014, webOS has continued to evolve, offering increased functionality, services and options with each new update and version release. The latest webOS UI makes 2021 and 2022 LG TVs the ultimate home entertainment hubs – able to provide an ever-growing number of lifestyle apps, easier access to recommendations with the newly launched Life’s Good Hub and seamless mobile integration with effortless content mirroring.

Revamped to help users navigate the expansive list of services on offer, the new webOS Home Screen now includes the Life’s Good Hub section, where users can discover some of the latest lifestyle apps at the press of a button. The lifestyle section provides a curated selection of up to fifteen apps centered on improving a specific aspect of life at home, such as fitness, wellbeing or staying connected. A real time-saver, the new feature enables users to find services suited to their unique tastes and preferences, ‘handpicking’ the most relevant apps from the approximately 2,200 currently available* on the LG webOS platform.
      Another important consideration for today’s users is the mobile experience and cross-device compatibility. LG’s ThinQ app has been updated to make it easier to mirror content from mobile devices to LG TVs. Users will enjoy being able to switch from watching on their mobile to watching on the TV when playing content from a range of different sources, including major streaming services, LG Channels and LG Fitness.

The new lifestyle content that LG continues to bring to the webOS platform shows that the company understands and appreciates the ways in which consumers’ needs and lifestyles have changed in recent times. Take RemoteMeeting, for example: an easy-to-use video conferencing solution designed with the growing ranks of remote workers – and those wanting to catch up with friends and family in other places – in mind. Setting up the app on LG TV is fast and simple as it doesn’t require connection to a laptop or PC. From August 5, users signing up to RemoteMeeting will receive a free, 6-month membership, no matter where in the world they call home.

In an uncertain world, self-care is just as important as connecting with others, and for that LG’s latest TVs support apps such as Insight Timer. The popular meditation app is engineered to help users combat anxiety, stress and poor-quality sleep through an array of uplifting and relaxing content and wellness tools. LG 2021 and 2022 TV owners can enjoy Insight Timer free for 12-months, granting them access to 150,000 guided meditations, soothing music tracks and more.

Fitness is a key component of achieving personal wellbeing, too, which is why LG’s latest TVs offer several apps that can help users turn their living rooms into private workout studios. 305 Fitness, which features invigorating dance workouts with music from a live DJ and popular subscription workout apps such as MaxPro, Fiit TV and Flexit, will be arriving later this year.

Additionally, LG’s webOS 22-powered TVs will soon be welcoming the hotly-anticipated IDOLLIVE app. A dream come true for the world’s legions of K-pop fans, the app lets users stream a plethora of compelling K-pop content, including live performances, exclusive interviews and music videos, and offers subtitles in five different languages (English, Japanese, Indonesian, Mandarin and Thai).
      With an intuitive UI and a growing library of apps and services spanning entertainment, smart home management as well as personal growth and wellbeing, LG TVs with webOS continue to redefine the ‘personalized user experience’ and deliver a better life at home to consumers worldwide.
      # # #
      * App availability varies per region.

link hidden, please login to view
    • By Mark Cerniglia
      I recently purchased a 65UQ7570 and am having a frustrating issue with HDMI ARC sound control to my LG SH4 soundbar.
      I have my set top box connected to HDMI 1.  Sound bar is on HDMI 2 (ARC).  The sound bar works fine for a few days.  However, in the 3 weeks we've owned this TV, I've had three instances now where I've gone to bed with the sound working fine, but when I wake up, my HDMI 1 port has spontaneously had its label changed from "Xfinity" (which the TV detects automatically from my STB) to "LG SOUND BAR", even though the sound bar is on the HDMI 2 ARC port.  When this happens, I get no audio from the sound bar.  I have to physically disconnect the STB to get the TV to reset the HDMI port labels.
      I'm very frustrated that this TV seems to just randomly change things on its own.  This isn't the only audio related issue I have with this TV.
      I also want the ability to just turn off the internal speakers like other manufacturers do when you are using an external audio device.  And, why on earth to they even have the option to have the internal and external speakers playing simultaneously?
    • By News Reporter
      (From left to right) Yimenu Weldeyes Adefris, technical support assistant with the LGEME Gulf SVC Team and
      Ryu Kwang-jin, Master of LGEME Tech Support & Training Team
      As a young boy growing up in Ethiopia, Yimenu Weldeyes Adefris always knew he wanted a career in technology. But with fierce competition and limited local opportunities to gain the required skills and knowledge, it seemed highly likely that he may never get the chance.

LG-KOICA Hope TVET College, located in the Ethiopian capital of Addis Ababa, was co-founded by LG Electronics and the Korean International Cooperation Agency (KOICA) to help give passionate and capable young Ethiopians, like Yimenu, the tools needed to succeed in the tech industry. A graduate of the school, Yimenu now works as a full-time technical support assistant with LG Electronics Middle East (LGEME).

Not only was he top of his class at LG-KOICA Hope TVET College for three consecutive years, Yimenu was also recognized by the school’s faculty as an “excellent student.” After completing his studies in 2018, he worked for two years as an intern at LGEME, earning selection to his current role of technical support assistant in 2020.
      “I am extremely grateful for the opportunity to attend LG-KOICA Hope TVET College and for the ongoing career opportunities and professional growth I’ve enjoyed since joining LG,” he remarked. “I thank the college and the company for helping to make my childhood dream a reality.”

“I applied to LG-KOICA Hope TVET College at my mother’s recommendation,” he continued. “At first, studying was very difficult because there was so much to take in and I was also working part-time,” he added. “But, the guidance I received from the instructors and advisors there really helped me to push through, giving me the confidence and the foundation of knowledge I needed to succeed professionally.”
      In addition to offering vocational training covering the repair and servicing of various electronics products, including home appliances, the college also offers comprehensive courses in information and communication technologies. Graduates of LG-KOICA have earned a reputation for being workforce-ready and for being innovative thinkers: a sought-after trait that LG actively fosters in all of its employees – and students – worldwide.

Although he learned much from and admired all of his instructors at the school, Yimenu formed a special bond with LG master technician, Ryu Kwang-jin. “Mr. Ryu definitely increased my passion for and understanding of technology and continues to be a role model and mentor for me,” Yimenu noted. “It’s because of him that I strive every day to become a better technician. One day, I hope to become a master technician, just like Mr. Ryu.”
      Yimenu gives much of the credit for being the top performer in his class to Ryu. Inspired by his mentor, he spent much of his time outside the classroom applying his growing skill-base at home. The budding technician dismantled (and put back together) the family TV, doing the same with his mother’s mobile phone and various other devices around the house. Seeing the young man’s enthusiasm and aptitude for technology, Ryu recommended Yimenu take advanced courses to help him accelerate and expand his competencies. Today, having learned how to repair practically every LG home appliance and B2B product, he is currently in charge of technical support for 12 countries, including the UAE, Bahrain and Qatar.

To further his understanding of LG’s latest technical services and support processes, Yimenu recently traveled to South Korea to visit the company’s home base. There, he was reunited with his teacher and mentor.
      “He is full of passion for technology,” said Ryu, recalling Yimenu as a shy but spirited student. “I wanted to help him fulfill his enormous potential and make his dreams come true. I believe he can become a great LG master technician. I am very proud to have taught him, but even more so to see his continued growth, both professionally and personally.”

For Ethiopian youngsters who dream of following in his footsteps and carving out a successful career in their chosen field, Yimenu has some advice of his own to impart: “Keep challenging yourselves to become better people, pursue your dreams and listen to those with the experience and wisdom to help guide you. When you work hard and believe, anything is possible.”
      # # #

• By AmuLulu
      Since the latest SW release (03.33.11) on 65Nano90, the sound fed to my Marantz NR1711 via hdmi eARC cable is cutting out intermittently.
      I am playing video from an attached HD disk plugged into TV direct to the TV
      Previously working smoothly without interruptions
      No problem with hdmi connected satellite receiver as the source

• By Alex
      New Delhi: Elista, the electronic appliance company headquartered in Dubai has just launched new smart TVs in India. These new televisions are a refresh of their existing lineup in India. So, let’s take a look at their specs and features.  
      Pricing and Availability 
      The 43-ich Elista Smart LED TV has a price tag of Rs. 48,990 ($628). The bigger 50-inch and 55-inch options cost Rs. 59,990 ($769) and Rs. 70,990 ($910) respectively. These TVs are available on all leading consumer electronics shops and online platforms.  
      Elista Smart LED TV specs & features 
      The new range of Elista Smart LED TVs comes in three screen sizes: 43-inch, 50-inch, and 55-inch. They offer a 4K resolution of 3840 x 2160 pixels along with 1.07 billion colors. The TVs provide smooth visuals even when watching fast-paced scenes thanks to MEMC technology (Motion Estimation, Motion Compensation) and 60Hz refresh rate.  
      The Smart TVs also come with ALLM (Automatic Low Latency Mode) which reduces the response time of the display to just 5ms, making it ideal for console gaming. The smart TV operates on LG’s WebOS which comes with the ThinQ AI. The ThinQ AI is LG’s voice assistant that makes it simple for viewers to control the TV with either voice or via a mobile device. If the ThinQ UI is not your cup of tea, you also get access to the built-in Alexa to help navigate through the UI or through your favorite OTT apps.  
      The smart TVs come with easy-to-use Magic remote with a dedicated hotkey for Netflix and Prime Video. For connectivity, these TVs have in-built dual-band Wi-Fi. Last but not the least, the speakers of the smart TVs come powered by Dolby Audio. 
      Source: 
  • Similar Tagged Content