Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Question

I have a 43LJ5500 and want use headphones while watching the TV. There is no 3.5mm Port. I can get to the Sound Out menu but it won’t fine the LG Tone wireless headphones that I just bought for this purpose. Am I just missing something, or does this TV not support wireless headphones?

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Question: Power on/off sound (melody)

Hi, M y TV (SK8000) started to play a short melody whenever I turn it on/off, I can't find anything in the settings that controls it, any idea how I disable it? It seems to start after I connected an Onkyo receiver to the TV via the HDMI ARC port, but I am not sure. I also entered to the IN_START and EZ_ADJUST menus but didn't change anything... Any ideas? Thx.

in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• TV wont read epk file

Hi im not sure if this is the place to post a question like this  sorry it its not. I have and LG TV which has been having problems with SKY Q blacking out. I got in touch with LG and they said I needed an update which they sent me on a disc. I followed the instructions but my TV wont read the epk file so wont sense it needs to update. I have tried numerous usb drives I have formatted them in ntfs and fat. The usb reads they LG_DTV file but says there is nothing inside. Any help would

in LG webOS Smart TV Discussion

• Question: Hotstar on LG 32LH604T missing with webos v4

Hotstar says check with LG for release of hotstar app on LG32LH604T indian webos TV. I upgraded OS but hotstar and sonyliv both are not available in smart TV. Please release hotstar and sonyliv to 32LH604T variant

• Question: Sound Bar Cut Out

Sound bar and LG TV worked fine for a year. Sound Bar cut out in middle of a TV show - no sound. Turning both off and on doesn’t fix. Light on front of sound bar flashes like it is searching.

• Sinhala Language Subtitles Support

Hi all, I own a LG UH650T TV and have been trying to playback content with Sinhala Language/Font Subtitles support but unfortunately the WebOS doesn't seem to have the correct encoding settings/Sinhala font characters installed into the software for correct playback of the subtitles and therefore the subtitles do not show up on the TV at all. I would be very grateful if you are able to bring up this issue with WebOS Software Developer Teams to enable Sinhala Language Subtitles Support

in LG webOS Developers

• Similar Tagged Content

• By Arthur Scarpati
      Hallo guys!!, i'm having a issue with my LG 65UJ6545, everytime I conected my JBL Boombox in my tv using the bluetooth it works well for a short time, then it get disconnecting all time and even the tv start  to restart over and over again or just to begin to said that de bluetooth device was desconected, and I don't know why this happens, Has anyone had this kind of problem before?
    • By Vishwanath S
      I have a TV Lg49lh600t which was bought in 2006 and I was able to connect to any Bluetooth speakers including non lg speakers, but subsequent updates have left me with no option now, including sound sync is missing. How can I enable the Bluetooth feature now on my tv... please help how to get on to service menu and enable the same 
    • By Eduardo Andrés Muñoz Castro
      Hey everyone
      Im trying to conecto to my 55UJ7500 with WebOS 3.5 a pair of bluetooth 4.1 heaphones. My idea is have them playing the tv audio at the same time to use with a friend.
      Im able to connect both but only listen in one at the sane time.
      I dont know if there is any confuguration to do this or some other alternative
      Thanks =)
    • By Wigo
      My LG 55" UJ630v , WebOS version: 03.60.15
      When using Home Audio system, and streaming TV sound to audio system via bluetooth, there is always sound lag (lip sync delay)... 
      i failed to find any setting for sound/audio speed to be able synchronize audio with TV.

Please advise.