Quantcast

43LJ5500 Headphones

DenisD

Question

I have a 43LJ5500 and want use headphones while watching the TV. There is no 3.5mm Port. I can get to the Sound Out menu but it won’t fine the LG Tone wireless headphones that I just bought for this purpose. Am I just missing something, or does this TV not support wireless headphones?

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Nigelrw
      We ran an ARC sound bar with surround sound on a C9 OLED TV - this works fine . I would like to add a bluetooth headphone for my partner to use as her hearing is getting worse but key is to operate both the sound bar and the bluetooth headphones at same time  - Has anyone done this . I can see away to do it with internal speaker option but quaility of speakers is not too good on the C9. 
    • By KNICKNL
      Can anyone out there use wireless headphones on their LG TV when the HDMI eARC port is being utilized??

• By Carl83
      Hi
      I have a LG 65NANO80VPA which works perfectly overall.

The only issue is that when I connect bluetooth headphones or earphones, the audio is initially perfect but after a minute or two it starts distorting. If I disconnect and reconnect the bluetooth device, the sound goes back to being perfect, but only briefly before developing scratchy distortion as before. I have found this to be the case with Sony XM5 headphones as well as Samsung Galaxy Buds Live.
      I have tried various audio settings on the head/earphones and on the TV and nothing fixes it.
      When I connect a UE Boom 3 bluetooth speaker to the TV, it works flawlessly with no distortion.
      I thought it might be my TV unit that has a problem. I went to a local retailer who has a LG ultra short throw laser projector on display (Cinebeam HU715Q). I took my own head and earphones with and connected to the projector and had exactly the same audio distortion issue, identical to my TV.

This leads me to think it is some compatibility issue between the LG WebOS software and bluetooth earphones/headphones?
      I have searched the web and couldn't find any complaints about the same problem.
      A friend has an older LG TV with an old WebOS version and that TV doesn't give the same bluetooth distortion with my audio devices.
      This issue is a dealbreaker for me and I am looking at getting a different brand of TV as a result, unless someone can come up with a solution?
      Thanks
    • By bobjirous
      Hello,
      I am not able to force my new TV LG 49UN7400 to sound output only for BT - not BT headphones + internal speakers. Headphones are correctly paired, because "headphones + internal speakers" works, but I want hear sound ONLY in headphones and the choice "Bluetooth" is not active/selectable... 😕 Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

• By Symbiodin
      I have an LG OLED55C6P TV. Because of hearing difficulties, I generally use bluetooth headphones when watching the TV.  As far as I have been able to determine, there appears to be no way to use the headphones and also have the TV speakers working at the same time. This means that if I'm watching TV, no one else can watch and listen unless they have headphones.  Am I missing something?  Is there a way to have the headphones and TV speakers working at the same time?
  • Similar Tagged Content