Quantcast

Problems with HTML5

Danny

Question

I have a LG webos TV UF770V which I have had for over a year now, I have been using a site to stream movies and it has been fine up until recently where it now comes up with "HTML5: Video file not found"

this still works fine on my phone, Ipad and PC which I do understand run a much better system than the limited version you get with a TV but I am just confused as to why it has happened now when it has been fine all this time.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to rectify this?

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Trollpaw
      Hello.
      I have an issue with my tv losing connection.
      It seems like it's not uncommon for it to happen from time to time. but is has gotten worse the past couple of months. It can happen several times per day. usually when using netflix, but it can happen whenever.
      i regularly lose the bluetooth connection to my magic remote, and a lot of the times when this happens i also lose connection with the wifi, The remote is still usable, in a somewhat limited capacity(no pointer, and need to have a more clear line of sight to the tv)
      when the wifi disconnects it sometimes connects automatically, sometimes i have to manually connect it again, and sometimes the wifi function gets turned off, and can't be turned on again. usually this solves itself by putting the tv on standby and starting it again. using cable instead of wifi is not possible for the moment.
      the remote. what usually works is pulling the plug on the tv for a while, and then it functions again. sometimes it's enough just putting it in standby mode for a minute or 2. sometimes i have to unregister and re-register the remote. THere's not one thing that works all of the time, so i have to try several things, but i've found that pulling the plug usually works best.
      it's rarely enough to un-register and re-register the remote, i usually have to either put the tv in standby for a couple of minutes, or pull the plug
      it's getting very frustrating dealing with this, so i'm asking to see if anyone knows what to do as a more permanent solution. i have no issue with doing factory resets or anything like that.

Thanks
      Regards
      Stoffe
    • By Ajay Lele
      I shifted to India from UAE with my 55SM9000PVA LG TV. Since it is a TV for the middle east, I can not change the region to India. Therefore I can not log in to my LG account and have apps from the LG content store of India. Ok, so I thought I should be able to use my account in UAE and use the apps which I used in UAE. Now these apps say the IP address is not from the region, so can't run those apps. So I am stuck up with an expensive smart TV without smartness. No service center, neither LG India have any answers to it. I hate using set top boxes please help. 
    • By Berb
      good morning forum,ihave been tryig to download 3rd party apks onto  my LG Smart Tv but all i get is file not supported ???????

• By ajmboy
      Please post the issues you are mostly having with LG webos TVs. What issues happens the most for you?
      Examples: 
      TV not connecting to Wi-Fi  LG TV Screen Problems LG TV Not Responding To Remote LG TV No Sound.  Inconsistent colors  HDMI Not Working  Horizontal or vertical bars appearing on the screen  Sound with no picture False countering or posterization  Not showing up on airplay Here are some of the most replied to topics on this site: