Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!
Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!
Similar Forum Topics
Please post here firmware number for your WebOS set including your country or the country where you downloaded the firmware and the model of your tv set: - 3.23.24 - Romania- 47LB730v - 3.23.34 - Romania -47LB730v - 21.08.2014 by USB - 4.30.09 - Romania - 47LB730v - 29.08.2014 - OTA
- 1,355 replies
- 736,169 views
Question: LGOLED C8 - It powers on, I get a quick “webOS” and then the screen goes black again. The remote has new batteries. This is just after getting it out of the bos and the stand attached. What is going on?LGOLED C8 - It powers on, I get a quick “webOS” and then the screen goes black again. The remote has new batteries. This is just after getting it out of the bos and the stand attached. What is going on?
- Awaiting best answer
- 0 votes
- 2 answers
Has anyone been able to run Screen Share from a Windows 10 PC? Mine will not connect to the LG TV.
- 73 replies
- 130,889 views
Everytime I log onto NFL gamepass as soon as the list of games shows up the screen turns white and i can't see anything. Do you guys have any ideas of what is the issue?
TV Model: LG OLED55B7P Regards
- Awaiting best answer
- 0 votes
- 0 answers
1. Download LgDTVUpDater [ MEGA | MediaFire ] Updated 19 OCT 2015
2. Unrar and put LgDTVUpDater folder in C:\
3. Open C:\LgDTVUpDater\dns\AcrylicHosts.txt
4. Change 192.168.0.11 with your local IP address
5. Save and exit
6. Go back to C:\LgDTVUpDater folder
7. Run startDNS.bat and don´t close it
8. Run startHTTP.bat and don´t close it
9. Go to TV Menu > Network Settings > Ethernet/WiFi > Edit > Uncheck Set Automatically > Change DNS IP to your local IP address > Connect
10. Go to General > About This TV > Check For Updates
11. Accept downgrade to the first firmware TV
12. Restart TV
13. Back to TV Menu > Network Settings > Ethernet/WiFi > Edit > Check Set Automatically
14. Go to General > About This TV > Check For Updates and follow TV instructions OR download available Software_File dedicated for your TV, unrar and put *.epk file in LG_DTV folder at USB stick
15. Mount USB stick to USB port at your TV then accept upgrade when message prompt on the screen
16. Restart TV and follow TV instructions
For best performances go to TV Menu > General > Reset to Initial Settings
NSU EMU BY SMX
If your attempt to downgrade your TV with LgDTVUpDater for some reason was not successful, you can try to use tool prepared by SMX.
Everything you need - NSU Emu by SMX and how to use it - you can found here.
- 270 replies
- 128,597 views
Similar Tagged Content
I have a 43UH610V-ZB with software 04.30.70
have good freebies signal and receive all channels. Sometimes though I turn the tv on and get the no signal message on all live tv channels. If I open the menu and go to programs —> programme tuning & settings then then menu never loads and I am unable to scan for channels. All that is shown is the menu heading.
Turning the tv off and on sorts this out and instantly the channels work correctly and the tuning screens can be accessed.
What At can I do to fix this?