Quantcast

Screen Share - Jittery

Jason Thomas

Question

Hello all, please help!

I have a 49" UH610V on the latest firmware (04.31.00)

I have a mobile app subscription to BT sport and when I screen share from my phone to the TV it's very jittery, almost as if it's having trouble buffering. It's the same if I screenshare youtube from my phone (or any phone) too.

Also, some Youtube vids viewed through the app in WebOS is jittery too, and they are fine on all other devices.

Please help?

• Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Bgundling
      Anyone else experiencing this? With an app open, if I hit the home button and return to the Home Screen that app relaunches on its own within a few seconds. The two that I have experienced this with so far are Disney+ and LG Channels. I saw a post where users were experiencing this with Sling and had no resolution to the problem. WebOS version number 03.25.11. It is very annoying and makes the experience using WebOS horrible.
    • By DRAEGNAROK
      I’d love to stream the upcoming F1 season directly from my LG OLED TV without depending on other devices to source it. When can we expect this app to be featured by LG? Thanks!
    • By Symbiodin
      I have an LG OLED55C6P TV. Because of hearing difficulties, I generally use bluetooth headphones when watching the TV.  As far as I have been able to determine, there appears to be no way to use the headphones and also have the TV speakers working at the same time. This means that if I'm watching TV, no one else can watch and listen unless they have headphones.  Am I missing something?  Is there a way to have the headphones and TV speakers working at the same time?
    • By Anurag Rathi
      When I am trying to play premium content on hotstar, it is showing me the playback error. Please resolve this. In other devices it is working perfectly. I have raised this to hotstar they asked me to raise it to TV manufacturer. Attach is the screenshot of the issue.

• By Vlatkovski
      Hello,

After updating on 05.60.15 i have popping sound on all three hdmi ports.  I tried several different HDMI cables but it reappears when connected to the receiver. When I watch netflix or internet the sound is fine. 
      Is there a problem with the update or something is wrong with the TV? I repeat before the update the sound was great.
  • Similar Tagged Content