Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Johnny

UNABLE TO LOAD USER AGREEMENTS

Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Question: LG user Agreement

I can't download the LG user agreement on my smart tv in order to set up apps. Keeps telling me to check Internet connection but TV is connected to WiFi 

By Sabine, in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Awaiting best answer
      • 0 votes
      • 3 answers
    • Question: TLS fatal error

I have an LG Infinia 55LW6500 smart TV (https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B004OVEVP6/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1) that I bought in 2011. Today is the first time I tried searching the internet using its built-in browser, and I can't make it work. The network connection is fine, and it's hard-wired in. I can use Google, and it will show me the results of the searches I've tried. But then when I click on a website URL (or type in the URL), I get the error "TLS fatal error". Does this have to do with the website security? Is there anything I can do to fix this short of buying a new TV (not going to happen)? I'd like to be able to watch my Amazon Prime shows directly on the TV without having to hook up my laptop to it. I was thinking of buying Hulu, but it seems I'll have the same problem with it.

By Jewelwing, in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Awaiting best answer
      • 0 votes
      • 1 answer
    • Question: Super slow internet (WiFi) when streaming

Hi, I recently bought an LG UK6500PLA TV (my first LG), but I have a difficult time streaming content (Wifi connected), e.g. Netflix series is streaming in low resolution.  The router is only 10 feet away from TV (but ethernet is not an option) and uses a 5GH frequency range. I have tried making a speed test at fast.com, for both the TV (through the Webbrowser) and for my laptop and iPhone. The speed test for TV showed 2.5 Mbps and my laptop and iPhone showed 110 Mbps. Can there really be such a big difference? I am starting to wonder if this might be a warranty issue? Do any of you guys have experience with bad Wifi reception on your LG TV or have any suggestions on how to fix it?    Br, Nick

By NickL, in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Awaiting best answer
      • 0 votes
      • 5 answers
    • Question: Cant watch internet programmes

Every time i try to watch netfilix or any other prigrammes on my smart tv. It restarts saying its going to  free space but still dont let me watch the app

By Maxwell loxley, in LG webOS Smart TV App Questions

• Awaiting best answer
      • 0 votes
      • 0 answers
    • Question: Connect TV to server via FTP

Hi, I will try to make it short. I have a server abroad (Europe) which I use to upload/download with my family. This server also stores my film collection. I have moved to the US and the server remains in Europe. Therefore I am trying to be able to stream a movie in the US from the server in Europe via my LG smart TV (LG Oled 55 B7A). When I go on the web interface of the server on my tv to access a movie, it tells me I cant download from there. How can I stream (not download, just stream) a movie on my TV from my server located in Europe? Seems simple (in principle) but can't find a way. Thank you

By nicobdx, in LG webOS Smart TV App Questions

• Awaiting best answer

• 0 votes
      • 1 answer