Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Alex

LG Tone Platinum Best Buy Deal

Best Buy has the LG Tone Platinum as a deal of the day for $84.99. Today only.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/lg-tone-platinum-wireless-in-ear-behind-the-neck-headphones-silver/4950700.p?skuId=4950700

Listen to your favorite tunes in complete comfort with this LG Tone Platinum headset, which features an ergonomic design for easy wear. Retractable earbuds fit snugly in your ear and hide away for storage. This LG Tone Platinum headset features Bluetooth connectivity so you can enjoy your LG G5 (not included) playlists without wires.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Automatic eye comfort mode

Please add the ability to have eye comfort mode turn off / on at set times. (Similar to night shift on iPhone) Or at least move the setting to an easier location to avoid digging through settings menus. I turn it on every evening to stop the light effecting my circadian rhythm, then off when watching TV during the day and this would be very convenient.

in LG webOS Wish List

• Question: Can't import video from USB to internal storage in store mode

Hi, I am havingl trouble with importing video file to internal storage of my company's  LG TV.  I have Store Mode enabled and when I open Store Mode settings, there is option "Copy video file from USB" but it's greyed out and I can't click on it. The TV can see USB drive and I can play the video file.  Any ideas what could be the problem here? Thanks in advance. PN: 24MT49S-PZ Martin

in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Question: Copy from internal storage to USB

Hi all With my camera connected to my LG WebOS TV I recorded a video that was saved by default into the internal storage. I now want to extract it, and my first idea was to copy it into my USB Hdd, but unfortunately i have not seen any option for it. The only option I get when I access the video is to play or delete it. I now know it is possible to save the video directly on the hdd, but if possible I would like to get the one I have on the TV memory. Any idea on how can i do it? Thanks

in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Reading exFAT formatted USB storage devices

Yesterday, I connected my 2 TB external HDD formatted as exFAT to my 55" webOS TV to realise that it was not reading - turns out that the TV does not support exFAT. 

in LG webOS Wish List

• Question: ALL apps stopped working today on my OLED55C7

Suddenly all apps stopped working today, Dec 25, 2018. No Netflix, no Amazon, no Dolby app, no LG content store, Nothing. I assumed it was a network issue, but the TV says the network is fine and this is proven by the fact that (1) the TV is correctly setting the date and time using a time server, and (2) I am able to access  network device in my home.  My home internet is working perfectly. I tried reinstalling the firmware. No go. The built in reinstall doesn't connect either. I down

in LG webOS Smart TV App Questions