Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Alex

LG Tone Platinum Best Buy Deal

Best Buy has the LG Tone Platinum as a deal of the day for $84.99. Today only.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/lg-tone-platinum-wireless-in-ear-behind-the-neck-headphones-silver/4950700.p?skuId=4950700

Listen to your favorite tunes in complete comfort with this LG Tone Platinum headset, which features an ergonomic design for easy wear. Retractable earbuds fit snugly in your ear and hide away for storage. This LG Tone Platinum headset features Bluetooth connectivity so you can enjoy your LG G5 (not included) playlists without wires.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By J8c
      Please add the ability to have eye comfort mode turn off / on at set times. (Similar to night shift on iPhone)
      Or at least move the setting to an easier location to avoid digging through settings menus.
      I turn it on every evening to stop the light effecting my circadian rhythm, then off when watching TV during the day and this would be very convenient.
    • By mcored
      Yesterday, I connected my 2 TB external HDD formatted as exFAT to my 55" webOS TV to realise that it was not reading - turns out that the TV does not support exFAT. 
    • By davexnet
      TV 2017 49UJ6500

The default setting operation gives "Auto" energy saving mode for SDR programming
      and energy saving "Off" for HDR.   Switching back and forth between SDR and HDR programming will engage these
      energy saving modes automatically
      However, if you assign a different mode (minimum, medium, etc) to either HDR or SDR programming no matter the source,
      this mode becomes the setting for ALL sources- and the original operation cannot be recovered (automatic switching between
      SDR and HDR) UNTIL, either you reset the whole TV, or you reset the A/V using the mute button 3 times

I don't know if this has been fixed in newer firmware / newer TV's, but it is something I would check before ever purchasing another
      LG TV
      If anybody has noticed this and has more info, please respond
    • By btbam
      Hello everyone,
      I recently bought a LG 32LM6300PLA Smart TV. I have a bluetooth headset and I'd like to use it as an audio output for my TV but when I try to pair it to the TV, the TV simply doesn't find it.
      I'm new to the LG smart TVs world so I'm wondering if  my TV can be paired just to compatible devices, and if yes, what kind of devices can I pair?

Thanks everyone.