BACARL DEWAYNE

Question

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

3 answers to this question

I have recently bought a 43uh661v LG TV and have the same issue. The User Agreements are unable to load. The internet connection is working, I can access  all websites.  I tried to change the DNS to 8.8.8.8 (Google's public DNS) but it is still not working. Were you able to manage to solve the problem? If yes, how? Thank you!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Captain Raymond
      After having this TV working for just 2-weeks, now my voice control has stopped working, cant change channels, HDMI or anything.
    • By DaniS
      I reset my location which in turn made me have to accept the terms and conditions however every time I try to load them it tells me I have to download them to which I say okay but then it tells me there’s an error and I can’t download them. I haven’t been able to use my apps or anything for two hours. I reset by tv completely and it still won’t let me. Pls help 
    • By davexnet
      TV is the 2017 uj6500 series,
      for the last 4 - 6 weeks the FIlmrise channels do not properly load.  They install, you can select them,
      you get the channel splash screen, then the screen goes black and stays that way until you exit out.
      Uninstalling/reinstalling doesn't help.
      Any info appreciated

• By Dave Clarke
      LG TV message  shows that No Files exist on Windows 10 PC (as media server).
      But I can see and open files on my NAS drive.
    • By NathanDrake
      Hi,
      I have just bought an LG nanocell with DLNA support.
      I have a server with UPnP/DLNA activated but I don't know where to go on the television to see the contents of the server.
      If I press the Home Button I just see my apps, then in another row the HDMI-connected devices and then all the rest of the channels.
      Where do I have to go to see my NAS?
      Thank you.