BACARL DEWAYNE

Question

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

3 answers to this question

I have recently bought a 43uh661v LG TV and have the same issue. The User Agreements are unable to load. The internet connection is working, I can access  all websites.  I tried to change the DNS to 8.8.8.8 (Google's public DNS) but it is still not working. Were you able to manage to solve the problem? If yes, how? Thank you!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Kavitha
      Model: 42UB700T-TH version 03.02.25. Has not got any software update since  3-4 Years - What a mess...…
      This TV is just a random box now... Once purchased this model - new version from LG was introduced; making this just a playing box...
      None of the recent OTT's can be installed..
      We need a fix or else some solution to it.
      Its really a disheartening experience after being loyal to this brand in any appliance we purchase.
    • By davexnet
      Hello -
      after no updates for approx. 2 years, the TV updated to 06.00.03 about 4 months ago, now to
      this latest, which is described as a bug fix release.

This release has changed the  TV picture, it is too bright, almost garish, with a decidedly blue color cast -
      Let's be honest, a stable and properly balanced image was never one of the TV's strong points, now it's almost unwatchable.
      Why would anybody update the TV firmware picture settings of a 4 year old TV in such a drastic way? 
    • By Captain Raymond
      After having this TV working for just 2-weeks, now my voice control has stopped working, cant change channels, HDMI or anything.
    • By DawoodCon
      Good day

i need some assistance please.
      i came home and switched on my tv and non of my apps want to work and when i went to the LG content store it gave me an error:109 and it states that I have to contact my content provider.

please assist me anyone please.zill be very greatfull if someone can help me.

many thanks

Mr D
    • By Nagesh
      Hi. There seems to be a problem with the hostar+Disney app. It’s shows a play back error. I tried everything from restarting tv to uninstalling and reinstalling the app.  Still it shows PI 6002 NAS ERROR