Quantcast

iphone 7 stopped seeing lg uh6150

clowersd

Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Wa77a
      I have an LG C1 55 connected to a Denon x2100w AVR on HDMI 2 (arc)... It always worked perfectly... After the latest TV upgrade I can't get anymore TV audio on the AVR.
      I tried disconnecting and reconnecting everything, unplugging stuff for minutes, switching multiple hdmi sources... The AVR can send data to the TV, but it doesn't see TV audio signal.
      All the HDMI audio settings on the TV are greyed out and disabled.
      Next thing I'll try to reset to factory defaults, but I suspect it won't fix anything...
      Note this worked flawlessly for 2 years.
      Ideas are welcome.
    • By Nitin Chopra
      Hi Team,
      After update of LG WebOS to 04.40.70, Amazon Prime Video app on my LG Smart TV stopped working. It started giving error :
      Internet Connectivity Problem
      There is an internet connection problem. Check the device's internet settings, data cables, or try to resetting your router. Also, turning your device off, and then back on might fix the problem. For further assistance, please contact Amazon customer service at www.amazon.com/videohelp
      The internet/wifi connection is fine and all the other apps are working without any issue on the LG smart TV.
      I have even tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Prime video app, but that didn't help.
      Has anyone faced this issue ? Is there a solution available for this issue.
      Thanks & Regards,
      Nitin
    • By NThakare
      Until last few months, alexa was working with all the commands, now open any app like Youtube, Netflix, etc not working 
      Play or Pause any app videos not working, don't know what's going on with lgtv, i bought around 1000 dollar tv and this important feature isn't working 
    • By NThakare
      Hi all, 
      If u all can check, alexa on my lg c2 oled 55 inch has stopped working sometimes it gives error like its unable to connect to server and now when i give commands to play or pause any music or video, it says it can not do it. 
      I have reset it multiple times it does not work. 
      Many users on alexa app skills for lg tv webos are also talking about the same, that means its not limited to me only 
    • By Rex G
      It starts ok but when I select a program it just sits there with the 'wheel' turning. It works ok on my phone and ipad. Have tried updating tv operating system and iview app but they seem to be at the latest version. Anyone else having problems?

• Similar Tagged Content