Welcome to LG webOS - Smart TV, Phone, Signage, Appliance User to User Support Forum

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mano

dual audio channel setting
42LF6500 Player setting dual audio USB input

Question

Hi,

I am having 42LF6500 TV, 

When i use input as USB and the video is having dual audio stream, Please anybody can suggest how to change the audio stream according to convenience?

Regard,

Manoranjan

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.
  • Similar Content

• By Reflexuk
      Hi
      I have just got a new OLED B7 TV and would like to know if I can use my old USB HD that I was using with my old  LED LG TV that was using the LG time machine 2.
      When I plug the USB HD into the new B7 TV it says I need to format it. I see the new TV's need a NTFS drive and on the old LED TV it was using a linux system. Is all lost are any way to view the old data on the new OLED TV ?
      Thanks
      Paul
    • By Martlea
      Make 2017 TV sets that have latest USB ports, at least 3.0 so it is possible to find a compatible USB HDD  WebOS will work properly with.
      Install sufficient memory to run WebOS Apps without constant restarts or inform customers  apps may not work properly.
      Put a clearly accessible filer by Genre choice from the main program guide (something Toshiba TV and others have had for many years on their EPG's). Going out of the main EPG into the limited snapshot guide then finding the sort by Genre option is clunky.  A zoom function on the main EPG to show more than just a couple of hours ahead would be ideal as well. Even my £70 supermarket own brand TV can manage these simple functions so come on LG match up.
    • By Martlea
      Wonder if anyone might be able to suggest a suitable USB Hard Disk Drive for my 
        LG 43UJ630V 43 inch 4K Ultra HD HDR Smart LED TV (2017 Model) I did ask LG support about why these TV's cannot record properly to USB Flash Drives and they just said it doesn't work - not what they advertise is it?
      They informed me the recording will work with USB Hard Drive but did not suggest any suitable models which given the TV's seot em to be using USB 2.0 and all available USB HDD now are at least USB 3.0 I would appreciate informed suggestions as to compatible models. The two I suggested to LG support were these which they state are not compatible.
      - Toshiba Canvio Basics 1TB Portable External Hard Drive 2.5 Inch USB 3.0, HDTB310EK3AA
      - Seagate Expansion 1 TB USB 3.0 Portable 2.5 inch So which models are compatible and why are LG using slow, years out of date, USB 2.0 in 2017anyway?
    • By Peter Johnson
      I am trying to record terrestrial digital programs from my 2016 LG webosTV to a USB stick- if I set up a few programs to record, a few work,  but after a day or two it will fail. and from that point all will fail.

The TV does still try to record, as I can see it pop up a notification if I am watching, but nothing is recorded. (No error message is shown then.)

If I look at the "scheduled recordings" page, it shows an error, and "Unable to load" for the start and end time of the failed show.

If I go to "recording history" for that show, I see a message saying "incomplete, Cable/broadcast service changed programming" but that can't be the case for so many different shows,

There is plenty of space on the USB stick.
      I have tried LG support, but they can't tell me what the message means, and suggest returning the TV for repair.

As a side note: I don't usually watch terrestrial TV through the television- we still use Sky (which is why I want to get this working!) I only say that in case it was a reason that show schedule information is not being updated.

Any help or suggestions gratefully received.