Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Question

I have been thinking would it be possible to make a HDMI switch that connects to the TV (maybe via USB to control it), the TV knows it's a switch and add virtual HDMI's and by selecting one of the virtual HDMI's is tell the switch to select the correct port.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Question: Virtual keyboard Q&A

Where would I find the How-To info for using the virtual keyboard from my LG remote. As example...  Prime video search - virtual keyboard comes on screen - my remote has left-right-up-down-center-OK-back  buttons to 'select letters' to type on virtual keyboard. However, the right & down buttons stop at the last letter M.     I cannot search for:  naomijudd    That requires two words:  naomi judd But the spacebar is DOWN BELOW the letter M.    Also- The bottom of the 

in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Question: Pages reload on switch

Hi, I own an LG Smart TV (43LK5900PLA) and I seem to have an issue with the browser. If I have more than one tab opened if I switch between them, they refresh / reload. The thing is this doesn't always happen and I haven't been able to figure out why. One thing is for sure - it is really, really, REALLY annoying and makes browsing the internet impossible on websites that have pop-ups. You may ask why. Well, because they usually open a pop-up whenever you make your first click. Pop-ups open

• PF50KS - CONTROL VOLUME OVER BLUETOOTH

Hi Guys, I now own a PF50KS (KS). Before I had an PG30JG which was connected to an Logitech Bluetooth adapter and I was able to control the sound volume over the LG remote. I tried to setup the PF50KS in the same way, with pressing the volume control buttons on the remote only a stop sign appears. Can anyone tell why this happens ? The WebOS version is the 3.11...., an update is not available for Germany. PLEASE help :) ! 

in LG webOS Smart Projector

• Question: Install the correct firmware on my TV

Hi guys First of all, I want to warn you that perhaps they read a lousy English, this is what came out of the Google XD translator, I do not speak English, but I hope they can understand me and give me their help. I have a LG 42LB6500-UM TV that apparently has a problem with the Firmware, since I bought it I had automatic updates configured, so it was updated several times until arriving at the mysterious Firmware 05.00.15. Why mysterious? Because according to the support page of LG th

• Question: Virtual keyboard disappear after 2 minutes afk

I have an issue when working with LG WebOS LK5700PTA, when i focus into an input field that use LG default keyboard, if i afk for 2 minutes then keyboard will auto disappear and i cant make it display again, i had to focus out then refocus into input field to make keyboard display again. I use Enact as framework to built my app. Had anyone catch this issue before? How to prevent keyboard disappear or make it display again when i press button " ok" on input field?

• Similar Tagged Content

• By katkuri
      lg is smart fastest tv is it correct?
    • By Panday Amit Ray
      Hi
      I cant find Amazon Prime App for my LG TV 49LH576T  in LG Content Store. Is there any alternative  way to install this app on my tv?
    • By SimonHayterUK
      So, it's the year 2018 and all the documentation I have found online says that LG TV's USB storage are limited to a max capacity of 2TB... nowadays that's considered rather small in terms of PVR and play backing of HDR 10bit content.
      I've ordered a the LG 49sj800v which is due to be delivered in the next couple of weeks so I am in the process of preparing the hard drive ready for it, which I have a WD Red 6TB however after reading it seems to be limited to 2TB?! which surprises me because the TV even has a USB 3.0 port.
      It is from my understanding that FAT32 is limited to 2TB and NTFS is limited to 16TB which brings me to my question(s):
       Does the 2TB limitation still apply in WebOS 3.5? if the limitation does still apply is the limitation caused by Hardware or Software? If the limiation does still apply can you use multiple partitions or is the limitation  the entire drive?  
      PS. I plan to use NTFS.
    • By Bernd Böhm
      Heya
      I am looking for a way to make my SanDisk 128GB USB3 stick work for "live playback" aka time machine. I have formatted the stick with the HP  USB Tool (quick format in Fat32) but the TV refuses to use it for TimeShift recording. Regular recordings do work however.
      Is there any other way to format the stick, or is the stick too big?