Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

brucemk999

LG TV 43LH5100: USB hub extension

Question

Hi all. This TV model only has 1 USB port so I was wondering if I could use an USB hub so I can connect multiple devices at the same time to the TV..if so, does it require separate power supply? has anyone tried it? Thanks.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Network connection issues. LG Content store doesn't connect.

I did a refresh of my LG TV 3 days ago. Sold the old LG 47" 3D LED TV and bought new 55" LG Super UltraHD TV with WebOS. I believe, the biggest con of this new TV is WebOS. Its totally frustrating. Sorry for WebOS fans. It isn't that smart and functional they way it looks. The problem I having since 3 days and being a network engineer, I am unable to solve a network issue myself which is even more frustrating for me. Ok, let me explain the issue. The TV when installed was connected to

in LG webOS Smart TV Discussion

• Question: How to connect my LG TV to Google Home Hub?

Hi there, I have a 50" UK6470PLC LG Tv and recently  I bough a Google Home Hub.  I now that my Tv has Google Assistant built-in ( accesible only with Magic Remote wich I don't have) and I want to control the TV via Google Home Hub. Unfortunately , I can't find any solutions to connect my Tv to Google Home Hub. So, is there a way to connect this two devices without any other equipemnt (like Chromecast )?   Thanks in advance!

in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Question: 4k 50hz devices displaying WASHED OUT COLOURS

After the latest 05.80.15 software update for my LG OLED55E7T (Australian model)... Any device I plug in via HDMI 2.0 that is 4K (2160p) 50hz gets washed out colours.  I have a set top box that is 4k 50hz and is getting washed out colours. I have an APPLE TV that when I set it to 4k 50hz it gets washed out colours.  HDMI true deep colour is turned on.  *Interesting note, when I set my set top box to 1080i/1080p mode, the colours are normal and vibrant.  I believe this ha

• Question: I want my LG TV to connect to Bluetooth automatically

I output the sound from my LG 75UJ657A to external speakers through a bluetooth connection, but it doesn't automatically connect to the bluetooth device when I turn the TV on. Whenever I cycle the TV off and, then, back on, the TV asks if I want to connect to the bluetooth device, and I have to select "yes" with the remote. My smart phone automatically connects to all the bluetooth devices I've set it up with. When I start my car, my phone connects automatically to the car stereo/phone system, a

• Question: LG B7V suddenly won't connect to 5ghz wifi

For the past year my B7V has been connected to the router via 5GHz wifi with absolutely no issues.  Last week it suddenly stopped worked and will not reconnect. I get "failed to connect" (or something along those lines) every time.  Here is a quick list of the facts/my observations/things I have tried. None of the other devices in my house have this problem. The TV is in the same room as the router The TV can connect to 2.4GHz I have factory reset both the route

• Similar Tagged Content

• By Prateek Shrivastava
      Is there LG Channel plus app for India?
      i can see on internet that there are countries which are using this app.
    • By Aron Feerick
      I have been thinking would it be possible to make a HDMI switch that connects to the TV (maybe via USB to control it), the TV knows it's a switch and add virtual HDMI's and by selecting one of the virtual HDMI's is tell the switch to select the correct port.
    • By jorge Ramos
      I'm having a little problem since a few days ago, when I try to use the YouTube app it shows the start screen as always but then it don't show the videos and just grey words appear at the side as if it was the tittles and all the text in the app, I tried starting the app from my phone but it just play the sound but no video is showed.
      I already erased and reinstalled the app, and even disconnected the TV, I searched on Google but I can't find a way to make it work again 
      Anyone knows why? Or how I can fix it?
      Here is a Photo of how it looks
    • By theMediaman
      Short answer: Something on my network is causing the crashes.
      I had an extra router, so I put it between my network and the TV.  
      Netflix no longer crashes, and other apps no longer give me the dreaded, "This app will now restart to free up more memory" error.

Longer answer: Netflix would regularly crash out to Live TV after 20-40 minutes of play. I've been on LG support with this for months. They've replaced the main board twice, and took it off-site where the problem could not be replicated.
      I reset the TV and connected it to my smart phone data plan (luckily just upgraded to 10 GB). No crashes. Put the TV back on my network, crashed after half an hour.
      I took the network cable out of the TV and plugged it into a spare WiFi router. This creates a small network of only one device (the TV). I no longer get crashes. 
      Unfortunately, this kills local network features like DLNA/Plex streaming and wireless display mirroring, but all Internet apps like Netflix and YouTube work flawlessly.
      I plan to narrow down which device(s) on my network is the cause of the crashes, but after 10 months of fighting this I'm just going to enjoy some 4K streaming for a while. If I learn anything new, I'll post it here.