Hallo, I bought a 55un74006LB smart tv in Italy. It seems not to have usb recording capabilities, according to the information on the italian website, but the UK site declare it has. I think it's the same product with the same functions, so how can I turn the live tv and usb recording on? I think I found the options in the service menu but I cannot change the values. Any suggestion?
By News Reporter
In the belief that environmental sustainability is the key to unlocking a brighter future for all, LG has taken significant steps to support green initiatives across the globe. In the Middle East, LG Saudi Arabia has backed up the company’s promise to environmental conservation by launching its tree-planting CSR project in association with the ‘Yalla Green’ campaign earlier this year, with the aim of promoting energy efficiency and contributing to a greener tomorrow.
Meaning ‘let’s go together’ in Arabic, the Yalla Green campaign calls attention to effective energy efficiency by introducing a SEER-labelled green air solution lineup. In line with the Saudi Arabian government’s Vision 2030 goals, the availability of LG’s energy-conscious air conditioning products highlights its unwavering mission to preserve natural resources and reduce carbon emissions.
Ken Jeong, managing director at LG Saudi Arabia
With Shaker, a local distributor of international home appliance brands and the company’s partner in the air conditioner production facility in Riyadh, LG Saudi Arabia launched its tree-planting initiative, which aims to push Saudi Arabia another step closer to its ambitious environmental objectives. As outlined by the Saudi Green Initiative (SGI), the country aims to plant more than 650 million trees locally by 2030, fostering environmental awareness, promoting energy conservation and creating a greener, more sustainable environment.
The company’s planting events have been well received by LG employees and volunteers, who have participated in large numbers. The initiative not only supports community development but also educates customers on the best energy conservation practices. The company’s commitment in aiming to make both small and large actions for sustainability resonates with Saudi Arabia and fosters a sense of pride among the people taking time out of their lives to do their bit for a greener future.
With trees planted at Riyadh Province’s Thadiq National Park, participants described the event as both eye-opening and informative, emphasizing the power of cooperation in creating an eco-friendly future.
LG continues to strive to make a positive difference through its energy-efficient solutions and tree planting initiatives. By prioritizing environmental sustainability, the company is contributing to the preservation of natural resources and the well-being of future generations. Through these concerted efforts, LG demonstrates its dedication to helping bring about a greener and more sustainable world.
Contributed by LG Saudi Arabia
# # #
link hidden, please login to view
Fire TV upgraded and since then I'm unable to use my remote. I have to use the button below TV and have no freeview. Unable to get to settings to tune TV. Grateful for any advice
By Sherri H
“Voice not recognized” pops up on my screen when I have not, nor ever used the voice recognition. how do I get this to stop?
By Costin Angelescu
I have a 49UB850V-ZD smart TV and has the issues below. Can't understand if its a software issue or components issues:
1. Can't reset using meniu. I can access the meniu, I inserted pin 0000 and if I try to click Confirm it just flashes the button with no success. If I click Cancel then the meniu closes
2. The Live TV channels are not working. There is no issue with the provider. It just not plays any channel
3. If I connect the usb or hard-disk driver to play some movies I can navigate thru folder but I can t play any
4. When I connect to Netflix or youtube I can navigate but if i try to play it does not load.
5. The remote TV does not work anymore -> Only the Power Off/On button
6. I have a magic remote TV for LG and works to navigate with the indicator
7. The button of the TV (under the TV led) works only to open the TV -> the menu does not work anymore
8. In the advanced menu, the Channel settings is not active among other options that are disabled.
9. When I try to access the LG STORE it says: loading unsuccessful (82) because the hour of the TV is not the correct one. I tryed to change time to something different and also changed location and removed the location. This change did not had any effect
What do you think? What do I need to do?
Similar Tagged Content
Resolving the Major Issues with LG TVs: A Comprehensive Guide
- 0 replies
- 71 views
We love LG TVs in Mahamdg.com , But...
- 0 answers
- 209 views
LG Service Repair Manuals
- 1 reply
- 464 views
Unable to find Apps Related to India in LG Content Store (Zee5.Hotstar,SonyLiv etc)
By nsnews org,
- 0 answers
- 724 views
Hi all. This TV model only has 1 USB port so I was wondering if I could use an USB hub so I can connect multiple devices at the same time to the TV..if so, does it require separate power supply? has anyone tried it? Thanks.
Link to comment
Share on other sites
Top Posters For This Question
Top Posters For This Question
brucemk999 1 post
Nov 21 2016
0 answers to this question
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.