Quantcast

I need a help for smart tv webos2

hi everyone 

i have a problem on my smart tv lg 32LF63.. that it turn on and display 1 DTV and turn off and trun on, display 1 DTV and turn off .....

i got this error when i export GlobalClone00001.TLL in usb and i update (i do pretty print and change place the channels) in PC and i import this file in Smart TV LG then it begin this issue.

please help me

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Sur Partha
      I want to install MX Player on my LG Smart TV. I checked LG Play store for content. It is not available. Is it possible ?
      Regards,
      Partha

• By Hissy
      I finally updated the software on my TV, and now I have to force a reset whenever I want to turn it on. (Unplug for 60 seconds.) The TV will not turn on without a reset, from either the remote or the power button. Once it's on it responds normally to the remote.  It doesn't matter how long the TV's been turned off - when I want to turn it back on, I have to reset it.
      Has anyone else had similar problems?
    • By visioneer.one
      I have a 50NANO79SNA, built in 2020.   After ignoring the message for some time I finally decided to allow it to do an automatic firmware update.  Started the process then went to bed.
      In the morning the TV appeared to have hung up - it was turned on but had no picture, no audio and did not respond to the remote.  I turned the TV off using the manual power button then powered it back on... I got the LG power-on sound, but again no picture.  Powering it off then back on again resulted in no sound, no picture and a power light that flashes 3 times each time it turns on.  It does respond to the remote (for power on/off commands.)
      Is there a way to force-reload the firmware over USB if you don't have a picture?
    • By Hblone
      Hallo, I bought a 55un74006LB smart tv in Italy. It seems not to have usb recording capabilities, according to the information on the italian website, but the UK site declare it has. I think it's the same product with the same functions, so how can I turn the live tv and usb recording on? I think I found the options in the service menu but I cannot change the values. Any suggestion?
    • By JRM
      I am using the above TV. Quite often when watching a programme live from the aerial, the screen will suddenly go to the "wallpaper" screen and a box advises there is no signal, the TV is checking for a signal and please check connections etc. After a few seconds the TV resumes with the programme that was being watched. Obviously, the TV seems to be temporarily losing the signal. However, a 2nd LG TV (older model) in another room, feeding from the same aerial has no such problem and neither do I get signal drop outs when using my Humax box for recordings, all of which suggests the aerial signal is perfectly OK but for some reason the 55NANO795NE  momentarily loses it. Anyone else having a similar problem and any thoughts on what to do to resolve it?