Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Abdellah Azizi

I need a help for smart tv webos2

hi everyone 

i have a problem on my smart tv lg 32LF63.. that it turn on and display 1 DTV and turn off and trun on, display 1 DTV and turn off .....

i got this error when i export GlobalClone00001.TLL in usb and i update (i do pretty print and change place the channels) in PC and i import this file in Smart TV LG then it begin this issue.

please help me

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Question: Web browser update

How can I update web browser in LG smart TV. I am not able to play videos it shows your using old version pls update the browser. Pls any suggestions

in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Hulu is Ending Support For 2014 and Earlier LG Smart TVs

Hulu will be ending support for LG smart TVs running the Hulu app version 1.1 starting on July 24th, 2019.  Hulu has confirmed that LG TVs made in 2014 and earlier with webos 3.0 will no longer be supported. Supported LG models You can download the Hulu app on a variety of supported devices, but the content and features that you have access to will vary depending on your plan and the version of our app that your device supports. Latest Hulu app Some LG models support the late

in LG webOS Smart TV Discussion

• Question: gigabit ethernet on smart TV

Hello, Is there any way of installing an usb gigabit network adapter on a webos smart TV?  The builtin wired adapter is only 100mbps (on a 2000$+ TV, shame  on you LG!!!)  while the wifi (N) is very poor, with the router at 1m from TV it only gets half the bandwidth of the wired network. Anyway the wired network  maxes out near 100mbps but I need more bandwidth as I have 4k video content with bitrates grater than 100mbps which I cannot stream without stuttering to TV through XPLAY/PLEX. 

in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• 'display: flex' supported?

Hi, is the "display:flex" supported in WebOS HTML?   If yes, since which version of WebOS?   I tried 'flex' in an app created with javaScript in an old LG TV (2013) and the positioning was broken.   Any idea if this is supported with latest updates?   This is important as many layouts now use 'flex'.   Please let us know, thank you.   Aris

in LG webOS Developers

• Question: Conection closed error on webOS 1.2 and 2.0

Hello everyone, I have an issue with debugging application through webOS emulators for webOS versions 1.2 and 2. When i try to fetch some data from a another server the request fails on OPTIONS check, with error:  Failed to load resource: Connection closed And that's it, there is not even a smallest hint what's wrong with the request. I'm using Axios for fetching data, and as far as II know they have support for Safari 6 and 7 which is the closes as WebKit version we're using in web

in LG webOS Smart TV App Questions