frustrated

Question

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

Hi folks, are there any updates on this? I'm sooo disappointed that I can't use my LG Magic remote to control our Sky Q box.
I forked out for the 55inch Oled thinking that this functionality would be a given, but sadly not. The Samsung TV/remote, purchased for the 2nd room, works a treat with Sky Q, surely LG can do the same?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Patti
      I just did the initial set up yesterday for LG 55UQ7570PUJ.  I discovered that the user information I have found refers mostly to the "magic" remote
      and I have a standard. Will I still have decent functionality?  I have AT&T U-verse and I have to switch to the cable remote to change channels.
      Is it possible I can get things set up to use one or the other remote? A tech told me over the phone I'd either need the magic remote, or I'd need to contact
      the cable provider. I don't think my model supports the magic remote. This is my first Smart TV experience. Can someone take me by the hand
      and get me over the fear that I won't be able to figure things out?
      Thank You.
    • By LuisSilva
      Is the AN-MR600 magic remote completely compatible with my tv 43uk6300plb? Thank you 
    • By Kieran Bryons
      I'm looking to buy an LG AI Thin Q TV, how do the sports alerts work - 
      link hidden, please login to view I literally watch loads of sports, does it update you on only certain sports or all sports?
    • By Paul Griffith
      When I try to go to a TV programme via the remote control voice option, the TV tries to look up the channel on the app I'm on, instead of going straight to the TV channel on the antenna. This used to work without any problems up until a couple of days ago. Any help appreciated.
    • By jquerijero
      The new WebOS Home makes the TV feels more gadget-ty or app-y while the old home feels more like an appliance. Is there a way to get back to the old home view?