Quantcast

DVB-T2 crashes TV

Hey! 

I hope that hasn't been covered a thousand times, but I can't find anything in terms of solutions:

All DVB-T2 channels crash my LG TV... switch off, reboot, and loop...

I saw some comments about this issue, so I'm not alone with it. What I'd like to know: Is there a fix? Some firmware I'm not aware of? It seems to be a problem since at least 10-2015 so... something even older?

Thanks for your answers! This is really annoying...

• 3 weeks later...

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've made my own test about a month ago with DVB-T2. First try didn't work because I was using the roof antenna (no T2-channels found, T(1)-channels yes). So I've built my own antenna using a coax-cable. Worked. Found all DVB-T2 channels in southern Bavaria, could watch the free channels, for the encrypted ones I didn't hava a smartcard.

Tested for 2hours with no problems using a LG 49UF850V (similar to 49UF8509)

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By alice131
      Now days  terrarium tv is troubling in my phone.  So i am searching for any app with the same features terrarium tv apk have, 
      Suggest me some good apk streaming app
    • By Dafnix
      I have LG 70uk7000yva, when looking for wifi network I get a message that wifi is turned off. I couldn’t find anywhere on system how to to turn in on. 
    • By Kavitha
      Model: 42UB700T-TH version 03.02.25. Has not got any software update since  3-4 Years - What a mess...…
      This TV is just a random box now... Once purchased this model - new version from LG was introduced; making this just a playing box...
      None of the recent OTT's can be installed..
      We need a fix or else some solution to it.
      Its really a disheartening experience after being loyal to this brand in any appliance we purchase.
    • By Chris Jones
      Hi,
      My TV is driving me nuts!

I keep getting reminders for programs starting for programs I don’t watch or have never watched and 2. The tv even switches on for scheduled programs that I haven’t set.. actually I have only ever set one program reminder and that has now been deleted.

I can’t see any programs in the reminder page or anywhere in the tv programmer?

Short of resetting the tv I don’t know what else to try? And I don’t really want to do that until I know how the tv ended up like this? Plus I don’t want to have to reload and sign in to all my apps 😬
    • By davexnet
      Hello -
      after no updates for approx. 2 years, the TV updated to 06.00.03 about 4 months ago, now to
      this latest, which is described as a bug fix release.

This release has changed the  TV picture, it is too bright, almost garish, with a decidedly blue color cast -
      Let's be honest, a stable and properly balanced image was never one of the TV's strong points, now it's almost unwatchable.
      Why would anybody update the TV firmware picture settings of a 4 year old TV in such a drastic way? 
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By schlurch
      Model: 49UF850V and technically capable of receiving the recently started DVB-T2 service in Germany (device has a DVB-T2 tuner AND supports H.265). Firmware is 04.00.70. Location is Munich city center

Problem: no new T2-channels are found in channel search. The "old" DVB-T channels are found and work like expected.

Please fix this ASAP, LG. Otherwise, "Life is bad".