• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

No Input Hub on WebOS 03.11.00

I own a 65UF6450 and it currently has WebOS 3.11.00 installed.  I'm trying to change the names of my inputs from HDMI1, HDMI2, and HDMI3 to something a bit more meaningful.  I've looked online and everyone says to go into the input hub.  To get there, I must either go into advanced settings or select All Inputs on the input sub menu; however, neither of those options is available to me when navigating the menus and I am left unable to change the labels.  Is my version of WebOS special? Or am I not looking in the right place?  Thanks for you help.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By emmanuelbeziat
      Hi everyone,
      It seems that the Window command "Read on device" don't work properly with My LG UH661V.
      The problem:
      Once the video start, it will just stop and get back to main menu after a minute or so. If I try to change the video timeline, it stops immediately. But it seems to only happen if the file content isn't longer than ~30 minutes. Minor issues:
      With AVI files and MKV files, the timeline just don't work. Trying to change the time just result in an error message on the TV. Other points:
      The WebOS is up to date. Windows OS is Windows 10, up to date too. Tried to read on Xbox One and a Samsung TV, and it works just fine. Only happen with LG TV. Any thoughts on this?
      Thanks !

• By Ricardas
      Hello, I have been enjoying my OLED B6 WebOS 3.0 model for half year. Just out of the sudden my two Windows machines with LG SmartShare app cannot discover my TV anymore. So I can still stream movies if I go to my TV Photos and Videos app and it detects my computer media service(s), so I can select desired video and watch it. However I cannot start streaming from my two Windows 10 computers - each computer detects another one, however TV is not detected, I cannot right click on video file in SmartShare app and find TV set under "Play to" menu.
      My TV and main PC have wired connection with my router, another Windows machine is laptop with WIFI only. I have tried to disable/enable TV's wired and wifi internet settings... no luck ;-/

Any hints?..
    • By skhulbe
      I am new to WebOS and trying to setup my environment. I followed the same steps mentioned here:
      After completing these steps, I found four new applications installed in my system: webOS TV CLI, webOS TV IDE, Oracle VirtualBox, webOS TV Emulator v3.0.0. Now, when I am trying to run Emulator, nothing is happening. I am using macOS High Sierra.

Can someone please help me out in this? ☹️
    • By Kris0725PL
      I have LG TV 55SJ800V .  Application Browser suck. This app can not download from site any image,mp3 file and other file to mass storage.
      I visit https://www.wallpaperup.com/resolution/4k_-_ultra_hd   
      Android tv is Muuuuuuch better! We have 2017 year not 1945! LG! Wake up. If no i sell your tv.