• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By qUArtEx
      Hi to all! 
      I'm really new into this and have a problem. My 2018 LG 55UJ635V-ZF has only webOS 3 (latest; ethernet-automatic download) an i can't use airplay or miracast. The apps i found in the store for mirroring are only pay2use to use this needed feature for me.
      On the LG Homepage i can't find an upgrade for my TV an maybe is my tv really to old for upgrades or am i wrong?
      Maybe someone can help me out or bring some light for me in this.
      I also found the suggestions on this site for the firmware 4.70.70 (for the UJ's), but i can't download....error.
      sorry for my bad english 🙂
      thx for your help, quartex.
    • By LG Nano LED
      18/01/2023
      Dear Sir or Madam
      I have a LG Nano LED tv, in that I am trying to download VOOTKIDS. But is not showing in the LG webos
      This was checked many times. 
      Kindly suggest me to how to download this app in my TV,

Thank you

Vignesh 
    • By manbboy
      Good evening all,
      Via WebOS, i have tried to download an .avi file but i got a message similar to "Downloading file is not supported" from the browser.
      I would like to find a way (via another app, via an external device or whatever) to download a media file into my TV or USB drive plugged-in. Then, I would like the TV to play that downloaded file.
      Any idea how to do this ?

In other words, today, what I do:
      - download a media file from the web with my computer (700mo)
      - copy the media into an USB drive
      - unplug the usb drive from my computer
      - plug the usb drive into my TV
      - play the media to watch it with my TV

I would like to avoid using my computer to watch my downloaded media on my TV.

Thanks,
      Manbboy
      My TV : OLED65C2

• By codepoet
      Greetings Touchpad users! The webOS Nation Forums went down this month -- unceremoniously redirected to some crappy review site, despite the community's pleas to let us save or preserve it in some fashion. As a result, we're looking here (and other places) for some kind of community forum!
      For those who visit here, I wanted to let you know that despite all recent set-backs, the legacy webOS community is alive and well, still using our Touchpads, Pres, Pixis and Veers in 2023!
      Resources to get online, apps to try out, and lots of other things to do can be found at webosarchive.org
      We've also got a Discord server going -- it even connects to webOS Devices, through a modern app called SimpleChat. Come join us at docs.webosarchive.org/community
    • By Nitin Chopra
      Hi Team,
      After update of LG WebOS to 04.40.70, Amazon Prime Video app on my LG Smart TV stopped working. It started giving error :
      Internet Connectivity Problem
      There is an internet connection problem. Check the device's internet settings, data cables, or try to resetting your router. Also, turning your device off, and then back on might fix the problem. For further assistance, please contact Amazon customer service at www.amazon.com/videohelp
      The internet/wifi connection is fine and all the other apps are working without any issue on the LG smart TV.
      I have even tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Prime video app, but that didn't help.
      Has anyone faced this issue ? Is there a solution available for this issue.
      Thanks & Regards,
      Nitin