• Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By bobjirous
      Hello,
      I am not able to force my new TV LG 49UN7400 to sound output only for BT - not BT headphones + internal speakers. Headphones are correctly paired, because "headphones + internal speakers" works, but I want hear sound ONLY in headphones and the choice "Bluetooth" is not active/selectable... 😕 Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

• By Rhazz
      Can someone help.. I just purchased a 55" LG tv and its so frustrating.  55UM69 model.  I have no set top box... I do streaming with YoutubeTV. I have the app installed but when the TV starts it will NOT restart using the last mode I used nor can I access the my app from the input buttons....  Every time I start my TV I get a poltergeist/all hash screen..  How on earth can I make this TV stop going to an input I dont have and/or automatically load up my YouTubeTV app uponn tv start.   With all the cord cutters why would they overlook this problem. Why can't I set the default startup mode or app??   Please help before I return this TV as I can't be dealing with this every day.
    • By styopa
      I moments ago was watching the linked youtube.
      Highest resolution on my desktop 1080p
      Highest resolution offered on my LG CX (whether wired or wireless) 360p.
      Desktop and LG tv are about 8' apart.  Using same wifi/router (connected to 1gig/1gig fiber).   LG tv fully updated.
      Any idea why LG youtube app is so terrible?

Thanks for any advice.

• By majorusa
      Please post here firmware number for your WebOS set including your country or the country where you downloaded the firmware and the model of your tv set:
      - 3.23.24 - Romania- 47LB730v
      - 3.23.34 - Romania -47LB730v - 21.08.2014 by USB
      - 4.30.09 - Romania - 47LB730v - 29.08.2014 - OTA
    • By Greg 5
      Hi all,
      I am living in Ireland and have my satellite dish tuned into eutelsat 28a. This works fine on my free to air box but I can't seem to find this satellite option on either of my LG tvs. Does anyone know how to add this Satellite to my tv?  Thanks in advance.