Quantcast

Document Editing Coming Soon?

Mike

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Mariodu
      Hey!

So the other day I started installing a new game on my Xbox, and turned off the TV, leaving the Xbox on. The next I was turning on the TV, and it's a black screen. Using the remote, I get a message saying that "Smart Services will soon be available", just before it reboots (shuts down and automatically turns on again). After that it's stuck in this loop until I remove the power cord.

The things I've tried so far:
      Disconnect both HDM-ports and restart Disconnect power cord and re-enter while holding down the power button on the remote Holding down the power button on the remote for 4+ minutes Holding down the power button on the TV (beneath the logo) for 4+ minutes Disconnect power cord for >28 hours and reboot Removed batteries from remote control and reboot Inserted a USB-stick with latest firmware to the TV and rebooted Nothing of this has helped. Any more ideas?
      OLED55B7V
    • By Scott Dent
      No matter how times times I remove the LG Internet (XUMO) channels, a few of them come back every day. After a week, I have to flip through about twenty of the LG Internet channels to get to what I want to watch. I have an 86" UP8770. My wife won't even watch the TV because of how how annoying those LG Internet channels are. I have repeatedly reset the TV. I have left it unplugged all night. I have searched for answers online and spoken to LG on the phone. Nothing helps. I have removed all the LG Internet channels at least 50 times. Every day a few of them come back. I purchased the TV at Costco about 5 months ago. I really wish I could return it. The LG Channels are a deal breaker for me.
    • By News Reporter
      With global social distancing guidelines forcing millions to work or attend classes from the comfort of their homes, virtual gaming has emerged as the top form of leisure in Kenya, bringing people together online.
      According to a
      link hidden, please login to view, Kenya was ranked among the top ten gaming hubs in Africa in 2019 with the local market projected to reach USD 118 million by 2022, doubling in size in just five years. The industry is quickly shaking off the narrative that gaming is just for kids and idlers and is being recognized as a tool for social and economic empowerment as the esports ecosystem matures and touches on other industries such as event planning and game development.
      To offer local consumers a peek at the future of esports, the LG team in Kenya set up the PSG FIFA Fan Fest 2021 League, a premier esports competition to give young athletes an opportunity to play against the best, to become the best. Organized in partnership with , a top esports brand in Africa, the program attracted 128 players divided into two pools of 64 players.

All matches were played on 65-inch LG OLED TVs, ideal for esports because of their extremely low input lag and unmatched 1ms response time. With every move the players made appearing instantaneously on screen, there was plenty of action and suspense over the six months of the tournament.

In a hotly-contested match of EA Sports’ popular FIFA 21 and FIFA 22, Gamer Namzzie emerged top in Pool A followed by Barimaina in second place and Dinox third. In Pool B, Mzangwar254 took the top spot with Machulinski and Bad News following closely behind. The two top winners of each pool were awarded LG Tone Free wireless earbuds while the second and third-ranked players each took home LG Bluetooth speakers. The winner of the final Champions eCup, the final match of the FIFA Fan Fest, received the coveted top prize of a 55-inch LG HD TV.

The Grand Final of Season 1 was held on September 17 while Season 2 concluded on December 11, with both streamed live on .
      Contributed by LG Kenya
      # # #

• By Paul1111111
      I updated to webos 05.60.15 recently and now a mini guide incessantly pops up every time I change the channel. It's there any way to stop this or opt out of the mini guide coming up all the time? 
    • By Alex
      LG announced today in its press release that AppleTV+ is coming to LG webOS TVs. In 2020, a new Apple TV app will be released and customers with 2018 and 2019 LG webOS TVs will also be able to download the app:
      LG’s award-winning webOS smart TV platform will bring 2020 LG OLED and LG NanoCell TVs a plethora of programming from the constantly-growing number of top global content providers through apps and services such as Disney+, Netflix and CBS All Access. New for 2020, the Apple TV app allows customers to subscribe and watch Apple TV+ and Apple TV channels as well as access their iTunes video library and buy or rent more than 100,000 films and TV shows. Customers with 2018 and 2019 LG TV models will also be able to enjoy the Apple TV app this year.