Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Sign in to follow this  
Mike

Document Editing Coming Soon?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• Apple TV+ app is coming to LG webOS TVs

LG announced today in its press release that AppleTV+ is coming to LG webOS TVs. In 2020, a new Apple TV app will be released and customers with 2018 and 2019 LG webOS TVs will also be able to download the app: LG’s award-winning webOS smart TV platform will bring 2020 LG OLED and LG NanoCell TVs a plethora of programming from the constantly-growing number of top global content providers through apps and services such as Disney+, Netflix and CBS All Access. New for 2020, the Apple TV app al

in LG webOS Smart TV Discussion

• Auto Power Sync question

Hi, my first post here.   I have a "problem" for which I can't find a workaround. Please help.   LG 49SM8600 (webOS 4.5)   HDMI 1: IPTV from local provider (STB always on) HDMI 2 (ARC): LG Soundbar HDMI 3: Android box (Beelink GT)   I have Auto Power Sync turned on as I want the soundbar to be synced with TV's on/off state.   Also, the android box is synced (whether the box is on sleep or turned off).   The problem is that each time I turn my TV on input is automatically switched

in LG webOS Smart TV Discussion

• Total Power On Time

I want to ask that what is the ideal total power on time for a new lg tv. I bought one and it already shows 1048 hours. Is this possible for a new tv? Anyone have any idea?

in LG webOS Wish List

• Question: Show Youtube app when power on

How can I set Youtube (or a particular app) to be turned on by default upon power on? Right now it's always showing regular tv at power on and since I don't sign up for cable, it's just the blank screen with noise which is super loud and annoying.

in LG webOS Smart TV App Questions

• Google Assistant is coming to LG’s ThinQ TV in seven more countries

LG’s 2018 lineup of AI-enabled ThinQ TVs are going to be getting Google Assistant functionality in many of its international markets. Starting 8/24, Google Assistant will be available in Canada, Australia, and the UK, with support coming to South Korea, Spain, France, and Germany by the end of the year. LG’s ThinQ TVs came with integrated Google Assistant when they launched in the US and added support for Alexa commands soon after. The built-in ThinQ AI, which runs on LG’s own WebOS can be

in LG AI ThinQ TV Discussion