Welcome to LG webOS - Smart TV, Phone, Signage, Appliance User to User Support Forum

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

emich

Cannot stream Amazon UHD on the LG EF9500

Question

Has anyone else faced the same problem? Netflix UHD streams fine but with Amazon, it shows HD1080p at most. Also when I try to stream "Transformers: Age of Extinction", the sound is garbled. Amazon tech support is clueless on the issue, told me to contact the manufacturer.   

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

2 answers to this question

I tried to play Transformers: Age of Extinction but it only shows in 1080p on my LG UB8500.  How do you find 4K in Amazon?  It's easy on Netflix but not so on Amazon.

For whatever reason, "Transformers: Age of Extinction" doesn't show up as UHD for me but I found the show "Transparent" on UHD.  It plays fine on my TV.  No sound issue and the picture is very good.