Quantcast

How to Upgrade to web2.0 in Oman (Middle east)

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By ssaguiar
      I am developing an app wich is a video player for an iptv provider.
      The app is based on html5, css and javascript.
      At this point everything done till now is working and tested in 5 different browsers and in a Samsung smart tv.
      The problem is that when I installed this app in a LG tv it messed up all the interface.
      After searching for the problem I discovered that the use og css grid was the problem.
      LG WebOs doesn't have support for the grid system? The css grid exists at least from 2017.
      Any clues on how to solve this problem or I have to rewrite one version of the app only for the LG?

Thanks for any help.
    • By Rolivhuwa Muelelwa
      I cannot seem to be able to use 5GHz wireless network in South Africa. It is not visible. 
      How do I resolve this? 
    • By Stephen Pagano
      Let me start by saying I'm not the greatest when it come to computers.  I have a LG UF6450 TV  with  03.16.00 software.
      I want to watch HBO Max TV but was told I needed at least web 4.0.   Is there anything I can do to upgrade so I can watch HBO Max.  How can  I obtain the App. ?    I dont see it on my LG TV ?
    • By Vaishnavi
      The Zee5 app in LG TV does not have an option to On/Off Subtitle. The Subtitle option itself is not seen anywhere. Please help.
    • By HITS
      I have LG55UM7600 ,looking for tech specification where RAM & ROM info available.