Welcome to LG webOS - Smart TV, Phone, Signage, Appliance User to User Support Forum

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

beki76

Switsching from Testarestical to SAT channels

Question

Hello everyone

I do not know whether this question already, I apologize in advance if the question already.

Why the switch from testarestical TV  on satellites channels so complicated?

I often watch testarestical TV and satellite channels.
Would it be easier to provide the favorites setting favorite testarestical TV and satellite channels together, rather than separately for testarestical and SAT. It exists in a lot of combi-receiver.

Thanks

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

2 answers to this question

Fully agree ...i had just posted the following in an older thread ..

I am an electronics engineer with an experience of more than 30 years.
Just thinking logically i conclude that the program list can be created mixing channels
from any source. If, for any reason, switching from one source to another requires a delay
it will be of course accepted.
It is the responsibility of the user to optimize his program list in that respect.
The way the software is implemented now is to my opinion unacceptable, because it forces the user
to perform actions (send a lot of commands using the remote control) that could have been done by the tv's
processor. I feel like a slave each time i want to switch from DVB-T to DVB-S

I recently bought 2 LG-sets and know i must buy 2 programmable remote controls, because LG engineers refuse to think logically...that is the reason

for my frustration
I wonder really what is happening there in LG ...

I am very disappointed too for that reason! I have a lot of LG TVs and I am thinking to change brand for that issue! I really would ask LG to make a WebOS update to fix that problem... it would be nice to merge all the inputs or to have a satellite option into the input menu!! Please do something about that!