Quantcast

Switsching from Testarestical to SAT channels

beki76

Question

Hello everyone

I do not know whether this question already, I apologize in advance if the question already.

Why the switch from testarestical TV  on satellites channels so complicated?

I often watch testarestical TV and satellite channels.
Would it be easier to provide the favorites setting favorite testarestical TV and satellite channels together, rather than separately for testarestical and SAT. It exists in a lot of combi-receiver.

Thanks

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

Fully agree ...i had just posted the following in an older thread ..

I am an electronics engineer with an experience of more than 30 years.
Just thinking logically i conclude that the program list can be created mixing channels
from any source. If, for any reason, switching from one source to another requires a delay
it will be of course accepted.
It is the responsibility of the user to optimize his program list in that respect.
The way the software is implemented now is to my opinion unacceptable, because it forces the user
to perform actions (send a lot of commands using the remote control) that could have been done by the tv's
processor. I feel like a slave each time i want to switch from DVB-T to DVB-S

I recently bought 2 LG-sets and know i must buy 2 programmable remote controls, because LG engineers refuse to think logically...that is the reason

for my frustration
I wonder really what is happening there in LG ...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.