Quantcast

Delete recordings from WebOS 2.0 2015 TV

Glenn Turner
Go to solution Solved by Glenn Turner,

Question

9 answers to this question

In Smart Menu--->Select Smart Share--> Select Devices on the left --> Click on [LG] web OS TV Internal memory ---> Select Recordings ---> Select Delect option available on right top corner --> Then select the file u want to delete and select again the DELETE icon on right top corner.

• Like 1

On 6/16/2017 at 4:33 AM, svhere said:

In Smart Menu--->Select Smart Share--> Select Devices on the left --> Click on [LG] web OS TV Internal memory ---> Select Recordings ---> Select Delect option available on right top corner --> Then select the file u want to delete and select again the DELETE icon on right top corner.

BTW for people like myself who didn't even know what the Smart Menu was :(  its the house icon on the remote. Thanks for the info.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Mario Futire
      Hi
      I have a Smart TV OLED55B16LA with Satellite and CAM Card.
      I can record Satellite programs, but it seems it only records the "default" language. When I play back the other language is lost.
      Is it possible to record all languages, or at least decide which one?
      Cheers

• By Mario Futire
      Hi I have a LG Smart TV (OLED55B16LA) and started using the recording feature.
      I would like to replace the USB HDD with a bigger one, so I have copied all the files from the old one to the new one.
      But when I put the new one in the TV it does not recognise it as a recording, it lets me browse the content. but of course being scrambled it is pointless.
      Is it possible to move all the recordings to a different disk and use it in the same TV?
      Cheers
    • By Kula
      Hi,
      How can i delete the Accuweather widget and set the Fireworks color Screensaver again? 
      Tnx
      Best Regards 
      Dragan K.
    • By Cheers
      My LG TV remote stopped working with my JAMO sound bar. As of yesterday, I can no longer control my sound bar volume with the TV remote. When I try to make the sound bar pair to the remote, nothing happens. I know it's not the sound bar because I took an old Samsung TV remote and it pairs perfectly with the sound bar. The bizarre thing is, I can pair the LG remote with the sound bar and the lights on the sound bar look like they are working perfectly until I turn on the TV. As soon as I do that, the remote no longer works with the TV. 
      The audio output is set to optical like it has been for the last two years. Nothing has changed except the remote not working. Samsung works fine, the small sound bar remote works fine. The LG remote controls the TV volume if I use the internal speakers. This makes no sense to me. 
    • By Josef
      I am recording videos to 
      link hidden, please login to view NAS. During the recording I like to watch the video (still recording).  The Photo and Video App on webOS does not show the file unless the recording has terminated. Is there a possibility to watch videos in webOS while it get recorded? Joseph