Quantcast

Trouble with sound in Youtube app using LG soundbar

redcord

Hello everyone

I need a hint on how to solve the following problem:

I've got 42lb653v webos tv and lg nb3740 soundbar (packin' netcast platform) which is connected to my tv via fine optical cable

Everything is working fine until i launch Youtube app - when I click to play any video, it's 70% possibility that there won't be any sound..

after 3-4 cycles of quitting and entering the same video, the sound finally appears. sometimes everything's okay, e.g. i hear sound from the first attempt.

this problem isnt very critical, but quite irritating. I'd like to read any tips from you. thx in advance.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By kerry gerakiteys
      I have a 2014 LG Web os smart TV    ( 65UC970T ) and I don't have any access to apps.  There used to be a selection of apps and now there's none. How do I access them?
    • By Miroslav Tuhársky
      Hello, I have LG OLED CX and recently the Youtube app has incorrect geographic data- CH. I am from Slovakia, the TV has never been to Switzerland. Nor physically, nor virtually (VPN). I am getting CH ads, which I dont mind so much, but I am afraid of possible in app geo restrictions.
      I already tried everything, even resetting the TV to default.  No other TV app is affected.
      Anybody please advise.

• By Stacy_g
      I have a LG TV model 55EG9A7T and I have been trying to connect my sennheiser bluetooth headphones using the wireless sound sync for the longest time but it is not able to find the device under available devices.
      I tried to call in LG tech support - but no one seems sure whether only LG brand headphones are supported. 
      Does anyone know if only LG headphones are supported?

• By Alex
      Open topic for discussion as we learn more with the announcement yesterday of LG Ads River OS tv operating system and how it differentiates with webOS. Is webOS being replaced?  🤨

VS

• By tarakdave
      I have noted that TV WebOS is very slow and when you start TV it taking long time to go to any menu.

Is there any way to make it fast ? 
      Is there any way that it will update program guide quickly ?
      Is it possble to change Change font size ?
      Does magic remote cofigurable ? Is it possible to change remote scroll wheel to sound insted of changing channel ?
      If you connect to any HDMI device it taking long time to switch back to normal TV mode some time it requied to switch off an switch on. 
      This is dumb OS. I should have check before buying it. Please any one has answer to make it fast ?
      Is it is possible to change OS if I dont want to use WebOS ? 
      New buyer please check before you jump to WebOS