Quantcast

LG 43UF7767 SmartShare Subtitle

Badea Marius Daniel

Question

Hello everyone. I just buyed my new LG Smart Tv and when i try to watch a movie or a tv show throw Plex TV, the LG doesn't recognize my subtitle. On my PC, in Plex App, if i try to watch the same movie the subtitle works fine. But when I try to watch it on the TV it doesn't appear on the subtitle menu, even the subtitle menu is gray.

Can someone help me with that please?

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Wondering
      After viewing photos/videos on a flashdrive plugged into the USB of an LG TV and using SmartShare to view... and then removing the USB and then no longer having access to the TV... I noticed on the flashdrive a new folder called "LG TV" and within what appears to be files that may have been the thumbnails displayed on the TV. My question is... do those thumbnails also remain on the TV as recent history even without the USB plugged in? The LG Smart TV online user guide refers to "Recent" ("To view a list of recently viewed or added content, select Recent). Would thumbnails be there without the source flashdrive?
    • By ngvatev
      Hello,

I have LG OLED65C2LA. In mkv files there are often times 2 sets of subtitles. One is at the bottom - these are the normal subtitles. The other one is at the top - for signs and songs. The webos media player handles such subtitles very very poorly. It treats them as 1 merged sutittle track. Both tracks have the same offset. If a text from both tracks need to appear in roughly the same time. It will show the text from one of the tracks and imediately switch to the other. Making it impossible to read the text.

Is there som workaround to this or is the media player just trash-tier?
      Is there an alternative media player for webos? 
    • By chupo_cro
      I have LB650V webOS TV and it is very annoying having to reselect the (Latin 2) subtitle encoding (Code Page) every time when playing the movie. Absolutely no excuse not to save the last used choice for the subtitle Code Page so I hope it will be implemented in the future firmware updates.

And one more thing about the subtitles: the options to turn on the transparent background and/or the character outlines has to be done - to improve the readability.
    • By Siham
      I have LG smart TV i activated prime video app and I found for all movies  there is no Arabic subtitles , while in phone app the Arabic subtitles for the same movies are there, so why app in smart TV has no Arabic subtitles ?
      and how i can fix this if it is related to TV sittings?

• By Gabb
      Hi all!
      I'm wondering if there is a way to have the subtitle name on the tv osd when activating.
      I have several video file with many subtitle tracks embedded and each one with a name. When I turn on subtitles I can browse the subtitle tracks just by number and not name (in this moment I have a file with 13 different subs lunguage, can you imagine how long I take to find the right one? 😂)
      thanks for any contribute.