Quantcast

Dual audio MKV

HuTcHx

Question

Dear,

When i run a MKV video on my PC, the audio is in french and i can switch in japanesse via VLC media player.

But with the LG smart TV - web os. it select by default one track and i don't have the choice to change the audio. the button of subtitle is enable, but the button of audio selecting is disable.

I am using LG smart share feature.

How to fix it please?

Thank you by advance for your help.

• Answers 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

6 answers to this question

The buiilt-in LG's DLNA player in LG TV's is crap. You cannot switch audio and subtitles. And LG's just ignores the clients. There wll be no better software player. LG told me to buy a LG Bluray Player. These players do support these features.

I will OF COURSE not buy from LG ! 

Fix ? Switch the audio channel sequence with mkvmerge from the mkvtoolnix suite.. 

link hidden, please login to view

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Aadeeb
      When I updated an application from lg content store .. I get the sign that this application  has not been  installed try again ??
      what can I do to solve this
      thanks 

• By Ngh
      Can’t rewind and forward most of videos streaming at LG WebOS with VUZE "Devise playback"
    • By [email protected]
      I have a couple of LG OLEDs in shared spaces, with external speakers, one via optical and the other via analog jack (confusingly named headphones). Whenever bluetooth headphones are used and then disconnected, the TV reverts to "internal" terrible audio. For non-technical people this is permanent. Do I have to train everyone to select the device from the long list or can I set a default?

• By ssaguiar
      I am developing an app wich is a video player for an iptv provider.
      The app is based on html5, css and javascript.
      At this point everything done till now is working and tested in 5 different browsers and in a Samsung smart tv.
      The problem is that when I installed this app in a LG tv it messed up all the interface.
      After searching for the problem I discovered that the use og css grid was the problem.
      LG WebOs doesn't have support for the grid system? The css grid exists at least from 2017.
      Any clues on how to solve this problem or I have to rewrite one version of the app only for the LG?

Thanks for any help.
    • By CpRivers
      I am looking for an app that will allow me to play videos from a shared folder on another computer, something like VLC. Is there an app for the LG to do this? I haven't been able to find anything. I set up the Media Center on the other computer but it doesn't work right and can't see all the available videos. I just want to be able to browse a shared folder.

Chuck