Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Alan Chun

DS Video & Audio Output = Internal + External

Hi

DS Video is an app from Synology, I'm sure it's an easy port from the Android counterpart.

I also wish to connect a Sub Woofer to the system. The sound on the 79 inch is good enough for my home use, just lacks some base. If I could connect an external sub using the RCA cables it would make my uncluttered living room more appealing. But I have to choose either internal or external speakers currently, thats a bummer...

Thank you.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Can't connect IDE with Developer Mode

I'm building my first app. The Emulator connection is OK, but I got an error trying to connect to the Smart TV. I already checked the correct passphrase, IP Address, and the Smart TV network connection... Could you help me to fix it?  

in LG webOS TV SDK

• Question: LG UHD TV digital sound out popping noise problem

Dear Readers,I've a strange issue that I've been struggling for a week. I bought an LG43UJ634V UHD TV and an LG LHB645N Home Theater in a Box system.I use HDMI ARC to connect the audio from the TV to receiver. LG has an option to chose between PCM or Auto at the Digital output settings.If I use the PCM option everything sounds great, but I don't have 5.1, only 2.1.And here comes the problem. When I choose Auto, 5.1 is on, sounds great but I have occasional popping noise (like when play something

in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• HOME MEDIA CENTER APPS

Dear someone, I have 2 lg smart tv's in my house. Both are looking nice and working good whit webos. Also the link to my lg soundbar easy to make. And the smart remote is the best remote i have had in my life.  Bud when i want to play a movie anno 2018 (network/netflix style) i have a problem. The lg app store do not have any apps that's able to make a dissent home library of my digital movies. Like kodi or ds video. So it wil be nice to add dose 2 apps in the store for web os. I

in LG webOS Wish List

• Question: Power on/off sound (melody)

Hi, M y TV (SK8000) started to play a short melody whenever I turn it on/off, I can't find anything in the settings that controls it, any idea how I disable it? It seems to start after I connected an Onkyo receiver to the TV via the HDMI ARC port, but I am not sure. I also entered to the IN_START and EZ_ADJUST menus but didn't change anything... Any ideas? Thx.

• Question: MotoGP.com video page not loading

Hi, few weeks ago browser stopped loading page with video content at www.motogp.com. Webos v. 5:30:25. No other updates available. UH7707.    Why? How can I fix it?