JioCinema has a good collection of movies and shows , it would be cool if we could atleast side load the app or it would be officially released .
By Rob E
I recently bought myself a LG OLED42C24LA. I’m very happy with it apart from one issue I have noticed.
When watching hd channels using the built in antenna tuner the sound repeatedly cuts out just for a mili second each time. This is usually when there is a lot of background sound and lots of movement in the picture or if its moving from from one cut to the next. So things like an action sequence.
This does not happen if I’m watching the same program on sd on the built in tuner or in hd on a set top box or on iPlayer. Otherwise the picture and sound are great. This makes me think its something to do with the tv and the inbuilt tuner.
The tv is reporting the signal strength as 95% and signal quality at 100%.
My intention was that this tv could replace the set top box I’m paying talk talk for. I’m hoping this group may have seen this before or have some suggestions on how to resolve this. I did search the forum for similar questions but didn’t see anything I could use.
I’d really appreciate any help you can give me.
We ran an ARC sound bar with surround sound on a C9 OLED TV - this works fine . I would like to add a bluetooth headphone for my partner to use as her hearing is getting worse but key is to operate both the sound bar and the bluetooth headphones at same time - Has anyone done this . I can see away to do it with internal speaker option but quaility of speakers is not too good on the C9.
Ive got an LG digital signage monitor up in my shop and am desperate to get some adverts running on it. Im struggling big time so any help would be appreciated. Does anyone know if there is a download available for MacBooks, where i could get it from and how id acquire it. Like I said I have no idea so if anyone could help id appreciate it massively. Thank you
By Costin Angelescu
I have a 49UB850V-ZD smart TV and has the issues below. Can't understand if its a software issue or components issues:
1. Can't reset using meniu. I can access the meniu, I inserted pin 0000 and if I try to click Confirm it just flashes the button with no success. If I click Cancel then the meniu closes
2. The Live TV channels are not working. There is no issue with the provider. It just not plays any channel
3. If I connect the usb or hard-disk driver to play some movies I can navigate thru folder but I can t play any
4. When I connect to Netflix or youtube I can navigate but if i try to play it does not load.
5. The remote TV does not work anymore -> Only the Power Off/On button
6. I have a magic remote TV for LG and works to navigate with the indicator
7. The button of the TV (under the TV led) works only to open the TV -> the menu does not work anymore
8. In the advanced menu, the Channel settings is not active among other options that are disabled.
9. When I try to access the LG STORE it says: loading unsuccessful (82) because the hour of the TV is not the correct one. I tryed to change time to something different and also changed location and removed the location. This change did not had any effect
What do you think? What do I need to do?