elriti

Question

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

Is there any alternative to integrated player?

Which use it is unintuitive and work slow

Well, it is not "bad" as it is more "sensitive." It's not VLC, that's for sure. It likes h.264/h.265 of the MP4 variety and it is particular about the audio stream it can handle. This isn't a surprise as many blu-ray players, smart Tv's, streaming boxes, etc have players that will only handle a handful of file types well. This has everything to do with the speed of the processor they have to work with and the software they are running. The good news is that any device that is certified to handle HEVC (h.265) well, can most certainly have a better player. I have not come across any official players for WebOS for LG yet. Thankfully, the SDK for WebOS is out there... let us hope (and pray.)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.