Quantcast

TV button being put to good use. Easily accessible guide.

puffinfresh

The remote has a TV button to the bottom left of the scroll wheel. As far as I can tell, all it does is remove on-screen menus. I would love if it took you to live TV when no menus are present (so it doesn't effect the current functionality), and for it to show the side bar guide when you are in live TV mode.

I find the guide is far too difficult to get to as the TV currently is (march 2015)

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By mr.porter
      Hello 
      Question about new LG WebOS tv's, anyone noticed when pausing live TV ( live playback) on Webos 5.3 ( GX ) that recording is reset when changing channels. 
      Meaning if you have paused tv and then changed the channel the playback recording is lost / reset to 0 minutes.
      I've have two LG tv's before the GX that didn't do this current this have one.
    • By Hblone
      Hallo, I bought a 55un74006LB smart tv in Italy. It seems not to have usb recording capabilities, according to the information on the italian website, but the UK site declare it has. I think it's the same product with the same functions, so how can I turn the live tv and usb recording on? I think I found the options in the service menu but I cannot change the values. Any suggestion?
    • By SNiPpy YiPpy
      Hello all,
      I believe this problem started after i accidently started and immediately cancelled the download of a app. After this I am unable to install or update any app evem after resetting to initial settings.
      This should be the exact problem found here https://www.lgwebos.com/topic/1918-because-i-can however the solution seems to require a new update. Help?
    • By Raato
      How can I clear the LG TV (UM7600PLB / os. 05.10.25) cache?
      I don't mean any particular app or browser but the whole TV cache. The cache contains incorrect data.
      The data is cached because the factory settings do not help. I know you have to have the kind of script that does it.
    • By Sam Athans
      Hi,
      I have just upgraded from an LG 06LF6300 TV to an LG OLED65C1PTB. On my old TV I could pause live TV for up to 90 minutes and replay at a later stage. 
      Can anyone advise if this feature is available on the LG OLED65C1PTB.
      Thanks 
      Sam