Quantcast

Sky+ EPG integration on LG Webo

Paul Selby

Question

I've seen lots of blog posts online from tech sites about the Sky+ EPG integration on LG Webos TV's but on this forum I can see people asking about it the functionality but not actually getting it up and running.

Has anyone successfully set up Sky+ EPG integration ?

5 answers to this question

I've seen lots of blog posts online from tech sites about the Sky+ EPG integration on LG Webos TV's but on this forum I can see people asking about it the functionality but not actually getting it up and running.

Has anyone successfully set up Sky+ EPG integration ?

No - I haven't seen any trace of any suggestion that it actually can be done.

I would be happy if the on screen Sky remote for Magic Remote actually replicated the Sky remote instead of the half hearted frustrating to use attempt LG have made of it.

Seems like they may not of implemented it after all. This is the kind of post I read that made me question -

link hidden, please login to view

Yes - I saw that too Paul.

The Magic Remote Sky Remote integration is as close as we seemed to have got to that - but until they replicate the "Sky" and "Back up" buttons it remains a frustrating experience. Getting back to live Sky TV once you are into any of the on screen menus in tortuous.