Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

cobjones

Input app switch

Question

1 answer to this question

Unfortunately the luncher is full of bugs. For example I have live tv and a second set top box connected to SCART. When I start the set top box, everything goes crazy, I am not able anymore to switch back to live tv, until I shut the set top box down. What is intersting that they were not able to fix this huge bug since june, last year.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Input from NAS, SAMBA, or NFS with No DLNA

I would like to be able to access my network drives without using DLNA.  It should look just like a USB drive.

By GJC, in LG webOS Wish List

• 6 replies
    • Question: How can I change the screensaver pictures ???

Hi, just bought a new LG OLED and pretty fast noticed that I`ve now chance to change the wallpapers ?!?
      Really pretty strange - even the smallest smartphone offers such a feature. The TV has enough USB interfaces - why is it not able to customize this by an own set of pictures ?
      Can`t be that big rocket science to implement this , especially for such an expensive device this should be a standard feature !!!

Or did I  miss something in the settings of the TV ? 

By rologoetz, in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Awaiting best answer
      • 0 votes
      • 2 answers
    • Built In Chromecast

Would love to see an app or webOS update that has a chromecast built in - so we can chromecast to the TV without requiring the google cast hdmi dongle.  would be especially useful since there aren't too many featured apps (hbo go, etc) and these apps support google cast.  Any plans to do this?

By Sam Khavari, in LG webOS Wish List

• 10 replies
    • Question: No Sound from HDMI Input

I have a LG OLED55C7T TV, with the latest software. I replaced my Topfield 2400 PVR (1080P) with a Beyonwiz U4 (2160P) on HDMI 1.  I get picture but could not get any sound to the TV via HDMI.  I tried both SD and HD channels. All show video, but no audio. I checked all volume and mute setting on the TV and on the Beyonwiz. I checked the TV firmware is the latest available release. I tried all of the HDMI inputs and 3 different HDMI cables with no luck. I tried other devices in these TV HDMI inputs and all worked properly (i.e. had sound). I re-flashed the U4 Firmware and went through the setup again. Still no change. I tried setting the TV to factory defaults and setting it up again, but still no sound. I connected an optical cable from the S/PDIF output to my amplifier and sound works. I tried plugging the U4 into another TV via HDMI and it works properly - both video and sound. But the combination of the U4 and the LG TV does not work. So, I'm convinced that its software or a setting on either device that is mismatched. The LG work perfectly with all other HDMI devices that I connected to it (BlueRay Player, Topfield PVR, Nexus Player, Canon 5dMk4 Camera) but I can't get it work with the Beyonwiz U4.  The U4 works fine via HDMI to another TV.  So why won't they work together?  What settings should I try changing?

By GJC, in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Awaiting best answer
      • 0 votes
      • 0 answers
    • Question: Change the background of lg oled ??

Hello .. i just want 2 know if there are any posibility to change the backgroung of the LG OLED55C7V 55"A ?? 

By Ghaleb, in LG webOS Smart TV App Questions

• Awaiting best answer
      • 1 vote
      • 1 answer