Quantcast

[pivotCE] News Crumbs – 3rd December 2014

pivotCE

Ah! There’s nothing like the aroma of freshly baked news to draw the readers in!

• MojoWhatsup . It seems that Whatsapp will be implementing . It remains to be seen what impact this will have on the webOS homebrew app.
  • If you are trying to convince yourself that you really need a new TV this month, then you may be able to reduce any buyer’s remorse by checking ‘s , topped by the 55EA9800 from (who also made the runner up).
  • As promised, the latest version of has arrived. Updates for the Preware domain change, Novacom drivers & LuneOS support are all included.
  • In a matching update, , so you should now see the apps added to the webOS Nation app gallery over the last few weeks. Automated updates have just been fixed too.
  • Looking to the future, take a look at this from forum user and app developer, Warlord9159.
  • Finally, don’t panic if you are here looking for the next stable LuneOS build. It has so many major updates that the whole stability thing is taking a little longer.

Don’t forget all the above accept donations (A large & mandatory one in the case of the TV). Even pivotCE could do with the occasional crust.

link hidden, please login to view

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

• Similar Topics

• By Kavitha
      Model: 42UB700T-TH version 03.02.25. Has not got any software update since  3-4 Years - What a mess...…
      This TV is just a random box now... Once purchased this model - new version from LG was introduced; making this just a playing box...
      None of the recent OTT's can be installed..
      We need a fix or else some solution to it.
      Its really a disheartening experience after being loyal to this brand in any appliance we purchase.
    • By Chris Jones
      Hi,
      My TV is driving me nuts!

I keep getting reminders for programs starting for programs I don’t watch or have never watched and 2. The tv even switches on for scheduled programs that I haven’t set.. actually I have only ever set one program reminder and that has now been deleted.

I can’t see any programs in the reminder page or anywhere in the tv programmer?

Short of resetting the tv I don’t know what else to try? And I don’t really want to do that until I know how the tv ended up like this? Plus I don’t want to have to reload and sign in to all my apps 😬
    • By Harima
      I am wondering how can I get my lg SMART TV webOS 3.4 to connect with google home mini?
    • By Jonos1
      Anyone have a problem with this app running on LG 4K TV?
      iPlayer app constantly buffers or locks up
      I switch to NOW TV box (not app) & can watch  iPlayer without an issue.
      Also NETFLIX & other catch up apps  work without any buffering or locking.
      Interested to hear your thoughts....

• By Dr.Anand
      Tatasky binge app