Welcome to LG webOS - Smart TV, Phone, Signage, Appliance User to User Support Forum

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Blackeyed

How to enter hotel menu on LG WebOS TV ?

Question

I want to enter hotel menu on 42LB671v-ZB, to make a copy of chanel list on USB and to use following software for rearange it: http://sourceforge.net/projects/chansort/

Fond this video on youtube but that method does not work on my TV: 

So, how to enter hotel menu on LG WebOS TV ?

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

2 answers to this question

on the universal remote, press and hold the "q.menu top left 2nd key" until the relevant menu disappears, then write in 1105, and soon after the ok button, and two seconds appears the hotel menu

Firmware webos chansort, currently is not able to get you to do what you want as the setting of the settings, for example you can not delete the channels, but when you see them erased save them you will find yourself in the list, because lg has not set in the correct way 'storage, the file of the channels, I experienced a clear opening with notepad ++ file and delete some channels manually, the result is that then once reloaded channels, you goof up the entire list, and solve only a reset of the tv.
This is an 'other flaw of this firmware, I know that in order to sell the product we were stuffed a firmware "alpha" and use us as guinea pigs, this is not correct.