What happen if I update wrong FW?

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By alizadeh
      Hi, 

I was tying to change the settings on our LG TV to enable it for HD channel reception. We found instructions on the net to configure the "area option" in the hidden menu, however, they did not work. So, we thought that we need to change the country group to be able to receive the HD channels. Although we could not change the "country group code" from 20 to an arbitrary number, we change it to 10. After that, we have not been able to change it anymore. It is struck there. I know this is ridiculous, but an LG TV expert who is working in LG customer services told us that I could not change it either and we need to replace the IC. I shocked why with a simple change in one of the TV parameters, everything is got complicated. 

In details, here is the picture of the parameters currently set on the LG TV with the model number of 49LH549V-TD: 

Please tell me why I could not set the "country group code" to 20 once again? It is gray meaning that is unchangeable. Any ideas will be appreciated.

Best regards 
      Alizadeh 

• By Sabab
      Hello. I am from Bangladesh. I have an LG  television (LG UP7550 43'' UHD 4K TV). I want to play movies with Bengali Subtitle. My TV isn't showing the Bengali subtitle file (srt or ass) though I have renamed it as the same name as the name of the movie and kept it in the same folder. How can I get rid of the problem? Do I need to use any special player for this purpose? Or is it completely impossible to watch movies with Bengali Sub?
    • By Yonatan
      Hello all,
      After reading many forums how to change region for LG smart TV using  Ez-Adjust I gave up.
      I am trying to change my  reading  from IL to US (area code 1793), all forums say the same thing, go to  Ez-Adjust->Area Option and change the id in the first line to the US ID.
      I tried it but there is no way to change the current ID, I type the US id but nothing change, In addition I tried to change it through IN START but nothing, i was unable to change region.
      I hope there is someone here that had the same problem and solved it and can help me.
      I will appreciate any help.

Thanks. 

• By Dave S
      I have an LG OLED and I want to change the volume of my Bluetooth headphones independently of the speaker volume.  I am hard of hearing and I want to listen to the TV a bit louder than the speaker.  Presently the Tv Volume controls both.   Thanks 
    • By Ghaleb
      Hello .. i want 2 know how i can extends the active screen without change 2 stand up state on the lg smart tv 55" oled ..when i watshing the youtube app .. coz i need to fix the screen for more time to study and write the info on the screen i need more time but the tv change to standby and the info disapears 2 black screen and i need 2 move the mouse or press the remote to comeback the screen active on firm case .. i hope to solve this problem plez