Quantcast

I can't access LG Store

Raphael

Question

2 answers to this question

When I spoke to one of the App Developers he confirmed that LG Don't have enough bandwidth for everyone to access the app store,  when you fire up an app it bounces data back to LG to see if there's been an update so that and people trying to update/download apps have basically brought the LG network down to a crawl.

I've found if you access the app store to download and update around 1am it tends to work every time, can't see any fix for this because it's been like this for months.  

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By delos
      Hey everyone,
      I'm new here, so first of all, hello I'm delos.
      I own two LG OLED55G19 TVs, one at home and one elsewhere. At home, I have a QNAP NAS (TS451) with DLNA functionality. Accessing it at home works great.
      The "Home" and "External" networks are connected via VPN. Thus, both networks have different network addresses.
      Now I want to access the home network from the external network with the LG via VPN in order to integrate the DLNA server. The LG doesn't "see" the external server because it's not in the same network. However, I wonder why you can't just enter the IP address of the server in the LG.
      Does anyone have a solution?

Many greetings
      delos
    • By Pop Silomsuite
      i would like to know if there is Winscribe next available or something similar vpn free. 
    • By Wiliam
      Having a LG OLED65CX6LA 2 FROM 2021 / software version is 04.41.45
      Living in Switzerland as a English expat 
      BBC IPLAYER IS NOT PRESENT IN APP STORE 
      Please advise or help. Thx 
    • By Puja aingh
      Dear LG Team
            Kindly watcho app available in LG content store as soon as possible 

• By Sandy8100
      Alexa installed correctly on    32lq63 TV. 
      remote that came with to does not appear to have a microphone. How do I control Alexa?
      Simple instructions for a simple person please !