Quantcast

webOS Nation: Announcing the winners in our 15 Years of Mobile Nations contest!

News Reporter

15 Years of Mobile Nations!

September 9th, 2014, marked 15 years since the story began, with the launch of . A lot has changed in mobile tech in the years since, but one thing definitely has not — the passion of this great community. The response to our was fantastic, and I want to thank each and every one of you for the congratulations and support you shared. It truly means a lot.

We celebrated the day by recognizing our ten longest, still-active members and also by holding a contest where two members from each of our active communities could each win a $150 gift card to be used towards the purchase of their next phone. And the usernames of the lucky winners are....

mf.gif

a2t.imgFfp6KLip9EY

link hidden, please login to view

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By SNiPpy YiPpy
      Hello all,
      I believe this problem started after i accidently started and immediately cancelled the download of a app. After this I am unable to install or update any app evem after resetting to initial settings.
      This should be the exact problem found here https://www.lgwebos.com/topic/1918-because-i-can however the solution seems to require a new update. Help?
    • By Syed Jalal
      This is the error I'm facing when I try to launch on the LG WebOS TV Emulator as 
      ares-launch --device emulator com.yourdomain.app.firstapp On the emulator I see nothing but a blank black screen. When I run the webOS TV Emulator I can only see the TV remote control with the blank screen. I've tried using the controller to go to menu > App Manager and then launch from the installed apps but its of no luck either. I see the display on browser but not on the emulator
      I have installed this full package for windows 10. Can anyone please help me here so that I can see the display on my emulator.
    • By News Reporter
      Live streaming has become a new method of entertainment and communication around the globe with the global live streaming audience expected to reach . This trend is especially true in esports so earlier this month at , the country’s popular festival to celebrate streamer culture, LG hosted top streamers, esports athletes, musicians, TikTok bloggers, video content creators and graphic designers who came to demonstrate their talent, share their stories and engage the audience.

LG’s exhibit was divided into four zones focusing on specific user experiences. The main stage focused on LG UltraGear and LG XBOOM, products that delivered high quality images and sound for spectacular esports matches, educational presentations on responsible gaming, quizzes with prizes as well as live performances by musicians.

The gaming zone encouraged visitors to experience Xbox on LG OLED TVs, the ideal combination for next-generation gaming thanks to OLED’s fast response time and unbeatable picture quality. In this zone, visitors were also treated to an immersive VR experience thanks to the powerful processing power of LG’s OLED technology.

The third zone was set up for computer graphic artists to create art and animate virtual heroes in real time with help from the powerful LG UltraFine Ergo 4K UHD monitor. The success and popularity of a game today depends greatly on its design and the designers behind it and LG UltraFine was developed with this customer in mind. The Ergo concept brings together the three key elements of image fidelity, ergonomic design and USB-C One Cable solution in a monitor that delivers unbeatable performance, user comfort and cleaner desk setup at the home or the office.

VIP Lounge made up the fourth zone, a casual space where visitors could relax, live stream to their fans and interact with their audiences on LG UltraGear monitors and LG ProBeam projectors.
      Based on the interest observed at Streamfest 2021, one would easily conclude that the growth and popularity of gaming and esports is limitless. LG’s commitment to innovating and developing cutting-edge products with gamers, streamers and viewers in mind is sure to endear Russians to LG for many years to come.
      Contributed by LG Russia
      # # #

link hidden, please login to view
    • By Captain Raymond
      After having this TV working for just 2-weeks, now my voice control has stopped working, cant change channels, HDMI or anything.
    • By HITS
      I have LG55UM7600 ,looking for tech specification where RAM & ROM info available.