Quantcast

[pivotCE] News Crumbs – 11th October 2014

pivotCE

Knocking back Antoccinos is best with a few pastries so there are some crumbs to sweep out:

• Another nod to the simplicity of LG’s TV interface with a
  • RSS Reader app, Feedspider seeks . Can you translate 112 strings of text into Bengali, Breton, Italian, Portuguese or Tamil?
  • It seems forum user, 1whocs has got the project working. Instructions are .
  • Grabber5.0 has identified another minor. Check your settings.
  • Hedami has released an update for location-based reminder app,
  • Retro-styled puzzle adventure game, has an update.
  • Both the apps above were released on the forums as app catalogue approval appears to have become extremely slow…
  • Finally, October 20th sees an HTML5 developer conference featuring an appearance from discussing JavaScript on TV.

That’s it until the next toaster notification!

link hidden, please login to view

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Similar Topics

• By kerry gerakiteys
      I have a 2014 LG Web os smart TV    ( 65UC970T ) and I don't have any access to apps.  There used to be a selection of apps and now there's none. How do I access them?
    • By Miroslav Tuhársky
      Hello, I have LG OLED CX and recently the Youtube app has incorrect geographic data- CH. I am from Slovakia, the TV has never been to Switzerland. Nor physically, nor virtually (VPN). I am getting CH ads, which I dont mind so much, but I am afraid of possible in app geo restrictions.
      I already tried everything, even resetting the TV to default.  No other TV app is affected.
      Anybody please advise.

• By anishjp
      Hi LG
      When playing a video file that is 3840 x 2160 (UHD) in OLED55CX (4K), there is a small black bar at the top and bottom. Is the TV supposed to upscale automatically to its 4k resolution which is 4096 x 2160? How do I upscale it without picture being cut of?
      Regards,
      Anish
    • By Stacy_g
      I have a LG TV model 55EG9A7T and I have been trying to connect my sennheiser bluetooth headphones using the wireless sound sync for the longest time but it is not able to find the device under available devices.
      I tried to call in LG tech support - but no one seems sure whether only LG brand headphones are supported. 
      Does anyone know if only LG headphones are supported?

• By S.K.
      I am not able to install sonyliv app.