Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

tonazza

navigating video files

Question

Hello everyone :),

2 weeks ago I bought an LG 42LB630V, and I'm quite happy with it.

I just have a couple issues on controlling video file playback:

1) it's not possible to fast forward or fast backward a video file playing from a DLNA server via LAN; I've seen other topics in which people say it depends on the format - here I wasn't able to find a single file working; from USB instead it works perfectly;

2) whether from USB or DLNA, I'm not able to jump to a desired point of a movie (similar to "go-to" function found in every VHS/DVD/BR player)

About issue number 2, does anyone know if there is a way to call a "go-to" like function with the remote control?

Thanks!

Andrea (Italy)

• Like 1

2 answers to this question

I am having the same problem as issue 1, but only for MKV files over DLNA. Hope LG is looking at this & they will soon issue a fix.

Sam

(SW 04.40.29)

2) whether from USB or DLNA, I'm not able to jump to a desired point of a movie (similar to "go-to" function found in every VHS/DVD/BR player)

This is major drawback, the lack of such a basic feature! Please add it to webOS soon, Thanks!