Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Sign in to follow this  
NewsDummy

PreCentral: Monday Brief: More Facebook Home, iRadio, the Lumia 720, and more!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Forum Topics

• Question: Webos and iTunes app

I was wondering if there’s any chance that we going to have iTunes on webos  I own like 300 movie plus tv show on iTunes  just got my first new oled c8  Now there’s a lot rumors about airplay 2 only for 9 generation . 

in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Question: YouTube TV

When will YouTube TV streaming services be available

• Question: Procedure to get a Web Page Link on the Home Menu

I already linked a few web pages to the LG Home Page on my Smart TV (UK6500AUA), but, that was over a week ago, and I can't remember how I was able to do that. So let's no confuse this Bookmarks I have already made that I see when I go my Default WebOS page (Google Search). Referring to this:

• Question: YouTube Video alway pause.

Hi Why My LG TV watching YouTube program has a problems of program pause after every  ad skips. Please helps. Thanks. Eric Chua 91851093 TV Model : 49UF850T

• HU80KA 4K UHD Laser Smart Home Theater CineBeam Projector

From 4K UHD resolution to the built-in Smart TV, project movies, shows and more at up to 150” with the feature-loaded HU80KA projector. 4K Ultra HD  With an incredible 8.3 million pixels (3840 x 2160), even an image up to twelve-and-a-half feet remains clear and crisp. The HU80KA 4K Ultra HD projector delivers home theater with impeccable precision and detail at four times the resolution of Full HD 150" Screen Size  Transform a wall or even a ceiling into a sprawling projection screen for an image up to 150 inches across (diagonally). That's more than twelve feet of picture, displayed in the vivid clarity of Ultra HD 4K resolution. At this epic scale, movies, games and photos will look and feel truly cinematic.    2500 Lumen Brightness Enjoy movies and more, bigger and bolder, in any room, day or night. Rated at 2500 lumens, the HU80KA is LG's brightest projector, perfectly suited for use in environments with a variety of ambient lighting conditions.  2500 Lumen Brightness  Enjoy movies and more, bigger and bolder, in any room, day or night. Rated at 2500 lumens, the HU80KA is LG's brightest projector, perfectly suited for use in environments with a variety of ambient lighting conditions.  Smart TV LG's exclusive Smart TV streaming content platform is simple to set up and offers fast and fun discovery of exciting premium movies, TV shows and more from the most popular content providers.* The included Magic Remote makes navigation a breeze.  More information

in LG webOS Smart Projector