Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Sign in to follow this  
NewsDummy

PreCentral: Mobile Nations Passport is now live!

Easily access all of Mobile Nations, all with one account! You can now also register and login via Facebook, Twitter, Google and Microsoft!

Your most-requested feature is finally here! Instead of having to maintain separate account logins and passwords for each and every one of our five communities -- Android Central, CrackBerry, iMore, Windows Phone Central and webOS Nation -- with Mobile Nations Passport you can now access all of your favorite sites with one easy login.

Now, don't worry! Even though we've unified our account management, we know and love the unique identities of each of our sites as much as you do, and we're not changing that. The power to control which sites you want your account to be associated with is still all in your hands -- we're making it easy, not automatic and certainly not mandatory.  We're also maintaining your individual post history and forum profile on a site by site basis, so you get the recognition you deserve for each and every platform.

The video above will give you a quick, two-minute run-down of how Mobile Nations Passport works. Watch it, and then register or, for existing members, simply login to activate your Passport now!

mf.gif
emailthis2.gif bookmark.gif

a2.imga2t.imgk1ecs8ed2iE

View the full article

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Forum Topics

• Feature Requests - Who uses Live TV anymore?

Please give us the option to remove Live TV from the Launcher and Home Menu, "Today" from the Home menu, and to auto-launch the last running app (like if you were watching Hulu when you turned off the TV.   I don't have cable and all of these features are just a nuisance to me.  Turning on my tv with the "No signal" or "Scrambled" message because I don't have any live channels is also annoying and looks very unpolished for a $5k TV...   Thanks!

in LG webOS Wish List

• Question: Is there a google assistant with LG C8 in the philippines

Why on earth that philippines has no google assistant with LG C8? Seems I saw with their advertisement on youtube that google assistant on LG C8 model is active and can be operated. And even I saw children speaking over the microphone commanding what they want on their tv to show up, and it was amazing it did show up the game they wanted to play, weather, movies, actor of that movie, soundtrack of the movie, really smart and amazing. But why on earth we dont have like that in the philippines with the LG C8. Not worth buying because u got the high end tv one but what u were expecting to have on the tv was not activated. So sad

in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Access my desktop PX

I am considering to by a LG smart TV with WebOS. I could not find any information - neither with search engines nor with forum search - whether I could connect from my PC to an LG-TV via SSH and use the TV as a graphical X-terminal. For optimal  performance I assume that x2go would be optimal. Unless this is already available, I would ask you to put this on your to-do-list. Many thanks    Christoph      

in LG webOS Wish List

• Question: LG WebOS version 5.30 Not showing Google Assistant set up

Trying to connect my tv to google assistant. Tv is up to date to version 5.30 but it doesn’t show the google Assistant set up tab like it says it should on the lg website. Can anyone help. Model number 65uh5500

in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• picture in picture (pip) - feature request

I bought a new webos lg tv. I like the style, integration and simplicity of it. Only I miss one feature that I would expect on a new smart TV and that is a picture-in-picture (pip) feature. I understand that's a new platform for tv and some features are still new or in development. I hope this feature would be on an future update. Could we make a request on the development team of LG?

in LG webOS Wish List