Quantcast

PreCentral: TouchPad Go raffle winners announced

News Reporter

TouchPad Go raffle winners announced

As many of you may know our dear friend and webOS community member Rich Dunbar was hosting a really

link hidden, please login to view
to raise money for two really great causes. Not only did he auction off his own personal (one of the rarest mobile tech devices around) but he also sweetened the pot with a . As promised the winners of both the large and small pots of webOS gear were chosen yesterday. Rich sent us an email to let us know who won, how much money was raised, and his plans to deliver the funds to said causes. So without further ado we give you Rich Dunbar's message:

mf.gif

a2t.imgphvQbiFAeb4

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Sucharek
      Hi, I've been trying to make a shortcut for turning off the screen. I managed to replace the prime video button on the magic remote to run youtube, now I've got the other keys for extra modification.
      My question is, can I find an app that can be used as a shortcut to turn off screen, or do I have to make it myself? And if so, how?
    • By bobjirous
      Hello,
      I am not able to force my new TV LG 49UN7400 to sound output only for BT - not BT headphones + internal speakers. Headphones are correctly paired, because "headphones + internal speakers" works, but I want hear sound ONLY in headphones and the choice "Bluetooth" is not active/selectable... 😕 Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

• By qUArtEx
      Hi to all! 
      I'm really new into this and have a problem. My 2018 LG 55UJ635V-ZF has only webOS 3 (latest; ethernet-automatic download) an i can't use airplay or miracast. The apps i found in the store for mirroring are only pay2use to use this needed feature for me.
      On the LG Homepage i can't find an upgrade for my TV an maybe is my tv really to old for upgrades or am i wrong?
      Maybe someone can help me out or bring some light for me in this.
      I also found the suggestions on this site for the firmware 4.70.70 (for the UJ's), but i can't download....error.
      sorry for my bad english 🙂
      thx for your help, quartex.
    • By LG Nano LED
      18/01/2023
      Dear Sir or Madam
      I have a LG Nano LED tv, in that I am trying to download VOOTKIDS. But is not showing in the LG webos
      This was checked many times. 
      Kindly suggest me to how to download this app in my TV,

Thank you

Vignesh 
    • By Alann
      I have only notices when streaming. Streaming stop on some error and the tv locks up. Remote no loaner works. I have to unplug to reboot the tv. Never happy when just watching tv.