Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Sign in to follow this  
NewsDummy

PreCentral: App Giveaway: sinceWhen+

App Giveaway: sinceWhen+

Are you the type that needs to do things on a schedule, a schedule that's too, shall we say 'odd', for a calendar. As in you need to know how many day's it's been since you last washed the dog? Or how many minutes it's been since you last hiccuped? Or just how many hours have past since you last lost The Game? [editor's note: son of a…] Then sinceWhen+ by penduinbits might be just the app you need. Simply create a note of what event's time-since has passed, log the time, and wait. Events can be given labels, and a complete history of your sinceWhen+ loggings is kept. It's a simple concept, but a rich app at a not-so-rich price of $0.99. But should you happen to want a copy for free, well are you ever in luck - we've got one hundred copies of sinceWhen+ for that very purpose!

Contest: We have 100 copies of sinceWhen+ to give away. Just leave a comment on this post to enter. Contest ends next Sunday at midnight US Eastern Time, after which time we will select 100 random entrants to win. Please only leave one comment, multiple entries won’t count. Promo codes are only valid in countries serviced by the App Catalog, and users must be running webOS 2.0 or higher with the latest version of the App Catalog.

mf.gif
emailthis2.gif bookmark.gif

a2.imga2t.imgVbUJ_T7a6gw

View the full article

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Forum Topics

• Question: How to turn off the HDMI2 popup that keeps happening every 15 minutes?

I purchased a LG OLED TV in December 2017.  It is great, except for one annoyance. Every 15 minutes, a  HDMI2 popup appears in the center of the screen. It disappears after a few seconds.  This repeats ad infinitum.  My TV connections are  very simple.  One coax cable input to the Cable Box.   HDMI output from the Cable Box  to the TV's HDMI1 input.   The coax output from the Cable Box is connected to a Magnavox DVR.  The DVR is connected to the TV's  HDMI2 input .   The DVR is "off" when we watch normal TV on the HDMI1.   I've searched the internet for a solution, without success.  Any ideas?

By Michael Ausec, in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Awaiting best answer

• 0 votes
      • 2 answers
    • Question: Netflix "HDR" shows look washed out

My new LG 65UH615A has something called "HDR", which seems ridiculous, since the peak white point is less than 200 nits. Anyway, when I play an HDR show on Netflix such as "The OA", the TV switches to HDR picture mode, which raises the black point and makes dark scenes look washed out. Bright scenes look pretty good. How can I disable this and go back to the "Expert dark room" mode?

By llamafilm, in LG webOS Smart TV App Questions

• Awaiting best answer
      • 0 votes
      • 1 answer
    • LG 43LH570V missing main things!!!

So then...i buy a smart tv and when i arrive at home i realise it is not smart tv...it misses web browser,can't connect keyboard with touchpad...so annoying pls add support software for keyboard and a web browser...it could be any browser...if u wanna keep clients then u should add browser to all the ,,smart tv,,-s because without it it's only a normal tv with built-in wifi

By isti1991, in LG webOS Wish List

• 1 reply
    • Question: webOS_3.0 Recordings (Schedule)

Hi, am I missing something, or is there really no posibility to: - change only TV station of a scheduled recording. I can change, begining, end of recording, occurancy, but not a TV station program - cant see end of recording in scheduled list (just begining) - if I mistakenly create (on 1 tuner TV) another scheduled recording, and there is already some sheduled event insame time frame, I cant just simply change 1st or 2nd recording, but only abandon this new 2nd recording, or delete 1st one. Any help or hint ?  

By Macek555, in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Awaiting best answer
      • 0 votes
      • 0 answers
    • PreCentral: Access a Mini-calendar view with Uber-Calendar patch

The Calendar app in webOS has some great features and Synergy in webOS makes consolidating calendars from multiple sources extremely easy, but anyone who remembers how the calendar worked from the old PalmOS days also knows that there are some major feature missing, too. While there are some patches and apps out there that can be helpful to bridge those gaps, the most complete one is UberCalendar.  UberCalendar is an extremely powerful patch in Preware for both webOS phones and the TouchPad that will greatly enhance the capabilities of the stock calendar app. Among those enhancements is the ability to access a monthly calendar pop-up to select a specific date when creating or editing a calendar entry. Normally when you edit the date of a calendar entry, you have to know the specific month, date and year you want and select them from individual input fields. This can be frustrating if you want to create an entry for a specific day of the week but don't know the specific date off hand (for example, the first Saturday next month). With UberCalendar, however, you can tap on the  icon to the left of the start or end date to pop up a small monthly calendar for you to choose the date you want. Today's date will be outlined in blue and you can swipe across the calendar to change months. By default, you only have access to the next few months, but you can select a different month and/or year from the dropdowns to get access to additional months. On phones, the selected starting and ending dates will be shown with green and red markers on the mini-calendar, respectively, while those dates will only be outlined in a yellow box on the TouchPad.     

View the full article

By NewsDummy, in webOS News

• 0 replies