Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Sign in to follow this  
NewsDummy

PreCentral: App Giveaway: sinceWhen+

App Giveaway: sinceWhen+

Are you the type that needs to do things on a schedule, a schedule that's too, shall we say 'odd', for a calendar. As in you need to know how many day's it's been since you last washed the dog? Or how many minutes it's been since you last hiccuped? Or just how many hours have past since you last lost The Game? [editor's note: son of a…] Then sinceWhen+ by penduinbits might be just the app you need. Simply create a note of what event's time-since has passed, log the time, and wait. Events can be given labels, and a complete history of your sinceWhen+ loggings is kept. It's a simple concept, but a rich app at a not-so-rich price of $0.99. But should you happen to want a copy for free, well are you ever in luck - we've got one hundred copies of sinceWhen+ for that very purpose!

Contest: We have 100 copies of sinceWhen+ to give away. Just leave a comment on this post to enter. Contest ends next Sunday at midnight US Eastern Time, after which time we will select 100 random entrants to win. Please only leave one comment, multiple entries won’t count. Promo codes are only valid in countries serviced by the App Catalog, and users must be running webOS 2.0 or higher with the latest version of the App Catalog.

mf.gif
emailthis2.gif bookmark.gif

a2.imga2t.imgVbUJ_T7a6gw

View the full article

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• Question: 4k 50hz devices displaying WASHED OUT COLOURS

After the latest 05.80.15 software update for my LG OLED55E7T (Australian model)... Any device I plug in via HDMI 2.0 that is 4K (2160p) 50hz gets washed out colours.  I have a set top box that is 4k 50hz and is getting washed out colours. I have an APPLE TV that when I set it to 4k 50hz it gets washed out colours.  HDMI true deep colour is turned on.  *Interesting note, when I set my set top box to 1080i/1080p mode, the colours are normal and vibrant.  I believe this ha

in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Question: Virtual keyboard disappear after 2 minutes afk

I have an issue when working with LG WebOS LK5700PTA, when i focus into an input field that use LG default keyboard, if i afk for 2 minutes then keyboard will auto disappear and i cant make it display again, i had to focus out then refocus into input field to make keyboard display again. I use Enact as framework to built my app. Had anyone catch this issue before? How to prevent keyboard disappear or make it display again when i press button " ok" on input field?

• M4A file type

I just put an M4A file on my NAS and was really surprised that I couldnt play it using the LG TV's network explorer with error 'file type not supported'. Will this be added soon as it is a fairly standard file format that all websites I've read agree is better quality and better compression than mp3.

in LG webOS Wish List

• Question: What Type USB req'd enable PAUSE LIVE TV

I have a 55UH650V Smart TV Which i'm lovin...  But I can't seem to get the live tv pause to work with a USB drive..   I bought a 64GB USB 3.0 drive which works for general program recording and playing music, picture files on the TV etc... But when I try to pause live tv it says it cant work with this drive choose another?   Is there anywhere that specifically advises on USB spec for this function?   Kinda think it should be in the manual but i cant find it...

• Question: How to turn off the HDMI2 popup that keeps happening every 15 minutes?

I purchased a LG OLED TV in December 2017.  It is great, except for one annoyance. Every 15 minutes, a  HDMI2 popup appears in the center of the screen. It disappears after a few seconds.  This repeats ad infinitum.  My TV connections are  very simple.  One coax cable input to the Cable Box.   HDMI output from the Cable Box  to the TV's HDMI1 input.   The coax output from the Cable Box is connected to a Magnavox DVR.  The DVR is connected to the TV's  HDMI2 input .   The DVR is "off" when we wat