Quantcast

PreCentral: App Giveaway: sinceWhen+

News Reporter

App Giveaway: sinceWhen+

Are you the type that needs to do things on a schedule, a schedule that's too, shall we say 'odd', for a calendar. As in you need to know how many day's it's been since you last washed the dog? Or how many minutes it's been since you last hiccuped? Or just how many hours have past since you last lost

link hidden, please login to view
? [editor's note: son of a…] Then might be just the app you need. Simply create a note of what event's time-since has passed, log the time, and wait. Events can be given labels, and a complete history of your sinceWhen+ loggings is kept. It's a simple concept, but a rich app at a not-so-rich price of $0.99. But should you happen to want a copy for free, well are you ever in luck - we've got one hundred copies of sinceWhen+ for that very purpose!

Contest: We have 100 copies of sinceWhen+ to give away. Just leave a comment on this post to enter. Contest ends next Sunday at midnight US Eastern Time, after which time we will select 100 random entrants to win. Please only leave one comment, multiple entries won’t count. Promo codes are only valid in countries serviced by the App Catalog, and users must be running webOS 2.0 or higher with the latest version of the App Catalog.

mf.gif

a2t.imgVbUJ_T7a6gw

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By News Reporter
      Company to Present Vision of Reimagined Technology, Lifestyles and
      Experiences as the Tradeshow Makes Offline Return

SEOUL, Aug. 15, 2022 — LG Electronics (LG) invites consumers from around the globe to experience its latest innovations up-close and in-person at IFA 2022 in Berlin, Germany (September 2-6). Under the theme of Life, Reimagined – with the booth displaying LG’s vision of reimagined technology, rediscovered lifestyles and redefined experiences – the company will introduce an array of products that break new grounds in technology advancement as well as unique, new solutions and services designed to deliver unparalleled customer experiences.
      LG is thrilled to be returning to Berlin for IFA for the first time since 2019. Europe’s premier consumer electronics tradeshow is back on the ground in the German capital after a two-year hiatus and ready to again wow visitors from all over the world.
      During IFA 2022, visitors can discover LG’s latest innovations, and learn how the company is reimagining the customer experience, at its booth in Hall 18 at Messe Berlin. Those who cannot attend IFA in person can still explore the LG booth by checking out the LG Booth video, which will be uploaded on the LG Global YouTube channel (
      link hidden, please login to view). # # #

• By GiovanniG
      Hi, today I've lost about 8 hours trying find out how to open an rtsp of an IP camera into a new 65" OLED TV, which is updated to the latest FW. Tons of apps for IPTV but none of them is able to open a working/tested RTSP, also including it into a playlist m3u file. Nobody in this world has thought to display an RTSP on a LG TV? Looks unbelievable.

I've read a bout "webOS Signage and LG" but no ide how to implement it, install it, nowhere it is described.
      I need to display an rtsp stream on LG tv, I have the chance only woth an external device by HDMI or DLNA? That's a shame..
      Thank you for help
    • By News Reporter
      To Give Corporate Customers the Level of Protection they Demand, Company is
      Applying Reliable Anti-Eavesdropping System to Latest Digital Signage Solutions

SEOUL, Aug. 11, 2022 — LG Electronics (LG) is introducing an innovative eavesdropping detection solution for its commercial signage products. Going forward, the cutting-edge security system will be applied to the company’s flagship models, including LG LED All-in-One, LG LED Bloc and LG MAGNIT, as well as select video walls and UHD signage products supporting webOS 4.1.
      As demand for commercial signage products expands across multiple industries, so does the need for related technologies that serve the needs of companies operating in different sectors. Although counter-surveillance is important in every sector, some entities such as corporates, government agencies, national institutions and the military prioritize confidentiality and the protection of personal information. LG, in partnership with high-tech security technology provider
      link hidden, please login to view, has addressed this growing need by installing a dedicated app that runs with GITSN’s eavesdropping detection terminal in LG’s smart signage platform, webOS. The new eavesdropping detection function displays a warning icon on screen in real time as soon as it detects any abnormal signal. The system utilizes simple icons to keep attendees updated on just how secure they are at all times. Moreover, LG’s webOS-based detection function, which can cover multiple conference/control rooms at once, analyzes every inch of a potential risk fast and accurately to alert those in charge immediately.
      “LG’s newest solution detects various potential, unexpected risks and reports it immediately, while also bringing the company’s security management up to date,” said Paik Ki-mun, senior vice president and head of the Information Display business unit of LG Electronics Business Solutions Company. “LG will continue to introduce the high-definition display solutions that not only express the most vivid colors and clear images to date, but also let consumers feel safe while they use them.”
      The latest signage solution will be available in the third quarter of 2022, starting with key markets in Middle East and Asia, with other markets to follow.
      # # #

• By mark3433
      I set a schedule on my 55UK6750PLD to record several hours of satellite TV every day.
      The problem is that this recording schedule regularly disappears and so needs setting up again and again, several times a week.
      A couple of years ago this worked for months without fail so I suspect a bug has been introduced in a more recent version of firmware as automatic updates are enabled.
      Current WebOS version: 05.40.26
    • By Tanni
      My Lg TV which has the smart functions and magic remote is playing up. 
      I often use web browser or you tube or similar apps to watch videos etc. 
      Recently however, it keeps crashing and displays a message to the effect that the memory in the app is low or it need to close to free up more memory? 
      My TV is less then 2 years old and is doing this. I love the telly and the smart features especially the web browser function, however this recent issue is making me think about the longevity of such LG smart TVs and whether I should've spent a few hundred more and got another telly. 

Please can someone advise what I can do to fix this as it takes away the whole point of smart TV. 
      Thanks