Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Sign in to follow this  
NewsDummy

PreCentral: App Giveaway: Othello StockWatch

App Giveaway: Othello StockWatch

If you're an investor in this day and age, keeping up on your stock portfolio can seem like a daunting task. There's not just the day-to-day progress of your positions, but there are technical indicators and charts and news out the wazoo that you've got to track. Your options for that are plenty to, but we've got one you might want to check out: Othello StockWatch for the HP TouchPad. With autocompleting search, customizable charts, and sortable technical indicators, this app could be your best friend as an investor. Othello StockWatch is normally $1.99 in the App Catalog, but we're pleased to say that we have 50 copies to give away to 50 of you.

Contest: We have 50 copies of Othello StockWatch to give away. Just leave a comment on this post to enter. Contest ends next Sunday at midnight US Eastern Time, after which time we will select 50 random entrants to win. Please only leave one comment, multiple entries won’t count. Promo codes are only valid in countries serviced by the App Catalog, and users must be running webOS 3.0.4 or higher with the latest version of the App Catalog.

mf.gif
twitter.png facebook.png linkedin.png googleplus.png email.png

a2.imga2t.imgIONRvh3KoGg

View the full article

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• Question: Service Menu Options Disabled

I have 4 LG 86UK6570PUB Smart TVs and I have been able to get to the Service Menu, but a lot of the options do not allow me to modify them, including whether or not the wifi is on. Does anyone know what I am doing wrong or have a suggestion how I could get this to work? I just want to disable Wifi Direct and Wireless as we are going to use a different method of screen sharing.

in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Question: Impossible to choose SRT track witin a MKV

Hello, I got some MKV with English DTS audio EN SRT subtitle (english) (SubRip/SRT) FR SRT subtitile (french) (SubRip/SRT) Its seems to be impossible to chose the right SRT from SRT submenu of video player application: track first field is greeyed and only value 1 is displayed. how to switch to french subtitle in the second SRT track ? Thanks HPTF  

in LG webOS Smart TV App Questions

• Better subtitle handling/options (saving Code Page&transparent background)

I have LB650V webOS TV and it is very annoying having to reselect the (Latin 2) subtitle encoding (Code Page) every time when playing the movie. Absolutely no excuse not to save the last used choice for the subtitle Code Page so I hope it will be implemented in the future firmware updates.   And one more thing about the subtitles: the options to turn on the transparent background and/or the character outlines has to be done - to improve the readability.

in LG webOS Wish List

• LGWEBOS signange - Application gets hung and issue with regional news

Hi, I have been using webos for my signange where I render my advertisement and configured live news feeds. I have configured as follows Live National news - > Advertisements->International news->Advertisments..etc.. This is how i configured ,but noticed that application gets hung and wanted to know 1)Is webos not designed be used for such a heavy applications/rendering? 2) Malayalam fonts are not rendered properly where as it is working fine in Android. Can som

in LG webOS for Signage

• Smartshare audio track change problem

How to change audio language? I Was watching a film. (Mkv) I stopped playback. Tv said there is firmware update. I updated to firmware 04.30.09. Later i wanted to continue the film, but the audio language changed to english. I can not switch It back to to original. The audio icon in the menu is inactive (like It was always). Im playing the film through Dlna from my NAS. Any ideas, how to Change language?

in LG webOS Smart TV Discussion