Quantcast

PreCentral: webOS Nation Store, now shipping Pre and TouchPad accessories to more countries worldwide for less!

WP CentralSince webOS Nation launched more than a decade ago as Visor Central, two of the most frequently asked questions we receive from visitors outside of the United States is "When will the webOS Nation Store ship to my country?", and in the case where we do ship to that country, "Why is it so #&@% expensive to ship to my country?"

Today I'm happy announce we've finally improved the service offering in our US-based

link hidden, please login to view
to much better support our international customers! We've also rolled out free shipping to AFP/FPO destinations around the globe.

To our international customers - thanks for the patience. And thanks for the ongoing support. Now keep reading for all the details!

mf.gif

a2t.imgqkyGNmKMEwo

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By majorusa
      Please post here firmware number for your WebOS set including your country or the country where you downloaded the firmware and the model of your tv set:
      - 3.23.24 - Romania- 47LB730v
      - 3.23.34 - Romania -47LB730v - 21.08.2014 by USB
      - 4.30.09 - Romania - 47LB730v - 29.08.2014 - OTA
    • By Harald Dunkel
      According to the specs my OLED55BX9LB is supposed to run webos 5.0, but the firmware update claims 04.40.15 is the most recent version. How comes?

• By Katieg
      I shipped my lg tv from the Uk to the Uae and there is no option to pick uae as location- it is not on the country list. 

I am now not able to install local apps like osn and Disney plus (uae version) so the only thing that works is Netflix. 

I tried selecting other as the country location but then even Netflix disappeared so have had to change back to Uk. 

how can I change the location to uae as this where I am not using the tv? It’s really annoying me as I have no idea why uae is not an option on the country list. 

any help is really appreciated 

thanks 
    • By nsnews org
      I bought my TV from Oman and shifted to India. Model is 65UH603V-TC WebOS 3.4.0
      I have changed the area code to 4816 using service remote but still content page is not updated
      Broadcast country and service country set to India
    • By Matei Fărcaș
      Any word if LG will update their 2013 range to webos, my 42LA620S-ZA is screaming out for webos, gets me mad my tv seems obsolete, give your customers the choice to upgrade, hell I wouldn't mind paying a fee for the update to webos but something tells me my tv is stuck in limbo.