Quantcast

How to send mp3 TTS to TV?

Hi all,

What is the true way to send mp3 anonce to my tv?
I have homeassistant server with LG TV  integration and LG Soundbar, all working fine, but sometime I need to send text-to-speech to this TV.

I'm searching for example, something like Postman request to TV.
(I'm not searching for implementation with Google or Alexa because homeassistant have internal tts and vtt which working fine and can be used independent without internet )

Thank you for your time!
Kind Regards,
Jeff

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Darshan Giri
      I was unable to install the remote control app(on TV) after bundling with Sandstorm webdriver code. Getting below error. ares-install ERR! [com.webos.appInstallService failure]: luna-send command failed <update manifest file failed>
    • By Syed Jalal
      This is the error I'm facing when I try to launch on the LG WebOS TV Emulator as 
      ares-launch --device emulator com.yourdomain.app.firstapp On the emulator I see nothing but a blank black screen. When I run the webOS TV Emulator I can only see the TV remote control with the blank screen. I've tried using the controller to go to menu > App Manager and then launch from the installed apps but its of no luck either. I see the display on browser but not on the emulator
      I have installed this full package for windows 10. Can anyone please help me here so that I can see the display on my emulator.
    • By Ramarao సత్తుపల్లి
      Hotstar ullu apps not in my web os plese giveme new updtes
    • By uKER
      I recently purchased a B6, and came to realize my good old AVR (a Denon 1612), featuring HDMI 1.4, won't do HDR pass-through, so intending to keep the Denon, I switched to having the TV in the middle, instead of the AVR as I did until today.  I have managed to get audio sent from the TV to the AVR via both ARC and optical, multichannel working fine, but the problem came when I tried to have multichannel audio from the PC to the TV.
      The problem is, the PC (using a GeForce 1070) sees the TV as accepting only stereo PCM audio, and only allows to select stereo in the device's speaker setup. Needless to say, I need 5.1 PCM to get multichannel audio in PC games.
      I even tried using an EDID override, copying the audio capabilities from the Denon to the TV, which allowed me to have Windows think it can send the TV any of the stuff the Denon takes, but even then any audio from channels other than left front and right front  is lost along the way to the AVR. My guess is that for whatever reason, the TV is decoding the stream and only letting L and R through.
      On the bright side of things, multichannel pass-through does works fine for DD and DTS streams, allowing to watch a movie on the PC and have semi-decent multichannel on the AVR. Dolby TrueHD and DTS HD, though, are a no go, even using ARC (optical obviously doesn't support HD audio).
      So yeah... Any ideas? Suggestions?
      I'd like to think I won't be forced to buy a new AVR just to have it pass through HDR, so any help will be appreciated.

• By News Reporter
      With webOS synergy you can have up to 16 different email accounts loaded up on your webOS device. If you are viewing an email message or browsing the listing of messages from within a folder of a specific account, when you go to create a new message or reply to an existing one the sending email account will be the one that is currently up on your device. Alternatively, if you create a new message through
      link hidden, please login to view or tap on an email address elsewhere in the device, the email will be automatically set to be sent from you . But what if that wasn't the email address you wanted to send them message from?  Well, to send the email from a different account, all you need to do is tap the email address on the "FROM" row on the top of a new email message to change the sending address. There are two main reasons why you would want to use this functionality.  First, as mentioned above, if you are using Just Type to being a message but don’t want to use your default email account, you can easily change it. Second, if you received an email message to one account, but wanted to reply using a different account, you don't need to jump through any hoops or find any workarounds to move the message between accounts. Just tap reply and then change the "FROM" address.
      This tip works on all webOS devices and versions, from the original Pre to the TouchPad.