Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Sign in to follow this  
NewsDummy

PreCentral: Euro 2012 puts all the latest UEFA scores on your TouchPad + giveaway!

Euro 2012 puts all the latest UEFA scores on your TouchPad + giveaway!

Are you ready for some fútbol? Oh, you are? Good. Turns out that over in Europe there's definitely some football soccer going on between the nations of the old world, with the Union of European Football Associations 2012 tournament duking it out in Poland and the Ukraine. Sixteen teams from across Europe are meeting this in a month-long tournament that will conclude on the first of July.

webOS developer Thomas Haustein put together a slick UEFA 2012 app for the TouchPad named

link hidden, please login to view
that will give you all the latest scores from the tournament broken down by group, along with a calendar and the eventual finals brackets. Euro 2012 is in the App Catalog for $1.99, but the developer decided he wanted to celebrate the soccer season by giving away 300 copies! Each code is of limited quantity, so once they're gone, they're gone!

Canada:

Australia:

France:

Germany:

Ireland:

Mexico:

New Zealand:

Spain:

UK:

USA:

p.s. Developers like it when their apps get reviews. You got the app for free, the least you could do is leave them a note, eh?

mf.gif

a2t.imgkrvzBppCD9A

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this