Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Sign in to follow this  
NewsDummy

PreCentral: Fix "Not Enough Storage to Download" error (homebrew)

not enough storageHave you ever tried downloading an app from the App Catalog, only to get a "Not Enough Storage to Download" error, despite

link hidden, please login to view
on the device?  Although the error message suggests clearing space on your drive by deleting music or photos, this will not help the issue if you already had enough space for the app. As it turns out, there is a bug that sometimes occurs if your /var/luna/data/downloadhistory.db gets too large, causing one of the internal drive partitions to get full. Luckily, a simple fix for this was found in our webOS Nation forums, where just need to delete that file with some simple homebrew magic.

The easiest way to fix this is by using the

homebrew app.  To delete that file:

1. Open Internalz Pro
  2. Navigate to the /var/luna/data folder
  3. Find the downloadhistory.db file. Tap on it and select "Delete" and then confirm the deletion in the pop-up dialog. Alternatively, you can also
    the file as well and then confirm that deletion
  4. link hidden, please login to view
    your device

Once rebooted, you should be able to install apps again. If you are still getting the error, make sure that

on your device

Thanks to @Pre2Ries on Twitter for identifying our

with this tip

mf.gif

a2t.img5zxk-jQBDJA

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this