Quantcast

PreCentral: 32GB TouchPad with slip case pops up on Woot for $249.99

32GB TouchPad with slip case pops up on Woot for $249.99

Eight months after

link hidden, please login to view
, the is becoming a rare bird in the retail space. A few random retailers have them, some trying to sell the discontinued and heavily-discounted webOS tablet , but whether or not you're actually going to find one is a crapshoot. But sometimes the TouchPad pops up with full retail force, on sale like nothing ever happened.

It's been nearly three months since we've seen the TouchPad , and back then they were asking $219.99 for a refurbished 32GB TouchPad (the refurbished 16GB version was available for $169.99). Today, however, new-in-box TouchPads are available through Woot, with the price tag of $249.99 (+$5 shipping), a price that includes a sleeve-style slip case.

Now, $249.99 is a full $100 higher than from back-in-the-day, but it's also well under the for the 32GB TouchPad. As always with Woot, the deal is good for today and today only, so if you're looking for a TouchPad - or just have $255 burning a hole in your pocket and have been struck with the fancy for a 9.7-inch tablet that can run webOS - the we suggest you head over to Woot as quickly as your browser and internet service provider will allow.

mf.gif

a2t.imgDxfP6HzwtiU

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Diego Garrisi
      Hi there, I've just bought a new lg tv 55UM7450PLA. I have noticed that sometimes a banner with a yellow line  pops up randomly. I'll show you with a video. Can someone help me plesse? thanks
      PXL_20201213_175055580.mp4
    • By yeetmopedfoahn
      I have a 55UK6400PLF and it was working fine since I bought it. Now I moved to my girlfriends house and now LAN and WiFi won't work. It won't even connect to the WiFi it just comes up an Error message that it wasn't able to connect to the network and that I should check everything and try it again. Not the biggest problem because I would like to use a Ethernet cable. When I plug the Ethernet cable in my TV, a pop-up comes up which says that it's connected to the network via network cable and immediately afterwards it says "lan not connected". This continous until I  remove the cable. I made an factory reset on the TV and on my Router. Still doesn't work. The WiFi and LAN works fine for everyone but not for my TV. Somebody got a quick solution for that?
    • By DWINKS49
      I have  a UK6090PUA 55" SmartTV. All firmware and  WebOS software and is up to date.
      I have connected a Roku 2 and LG BP-M25 Bluray/DVD player to HDMI ports 1 and 2.
      I get an audio pop whenever content play starts on both the Roku and DVD player.
      If I use the WebOS apps there is no pop. First inkling is that the HDMI connection is the issue. 
      Has anyone experienced this and is there a fix?
      Honestly I like the Roku streaming apps better than the internal apps. Playback is smoother. While using the internal WebOS Hulu or Prime Video apps I catch an occasional stutter.
    • By ajmboy
      With the release of webOS OSE, I'm wondering if it's able to run on the HP Touchpad. I wonder if someone will attempt to port it over.  
      Might give me a reason to pull out the old Touchpad, currently have an older Android system on it and haven't messed with it in over a year.
    • By Alex
      Did you buy a Firesale HP Touchpad? Share the details...
      Thankfully, I was able to get one myself, but it took a few tries and ordering it on the HP Business site. By the time I checked all the retailer, they were gone! Snagged a 16GB for $99! I hope you grabbed one also...